Falconsfan567

Rams at Saints

403 posts in this topic

Just now, Jesus said:

You gotta do what the Bucs, Falcons and now Rams are doing...go play for play on offense and look for turnovers and mistakes.

And mistakes are hard to come by against Brees. That accurate little ***** <_<

Iron Saint likes this

4 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

AP was a historically dominant RB earlier in this decade.

Bell is also a better RB than Kamara

I didn't count AP in this decade as I feel he's the best since 2000.

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Some people claim Thomas is the best receiver, do you think he is? I'll say he's top 10, but not top 5, and definitely not the best. I said Kamara is good, but he claimed that he was the best of the decade. We all know he isn't. 

I’d say he is top 7 but another 1,000 yard season and multiple td season could definitely put him in that discussion. and Kamara’s talent is undeniable, not many besides Bell, Gurley, Hunt are as explosive as him. He can run inside, outide , run any kind of route. 

10 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Michael Thomas aint top 5, he's probably the most overrated WR in the league. Kamara is good, but no way he's even close to best RB of the decade. 

No disrespect, but I don't think ANYONE is thinking or considering Michael Thomas a top 5 WR or even Kamara close to best RB of the decade LOL . . . That's delusion.

Just now, caponine said:

I’d say he is top 7 but another 1,000 yard season and multiple td season could definitely put him in that discussion. and Kamara’s talent is undeniable, not many besides Bell, Gurley, Hunt are as explosive as him. He can run inside, outide , run any kind of route. 

Gurley, Hunt, Gordon, Johnson, Bell, even make an argument for McCaffery and Barkley 

Just now, Halcon-1 said:

No disrespect, but I don't think ANYONE is thinking or considering Michael Thomas a top 5 WR or even Kamara close to best RB of the decade LOL . . . That's delusion.

Michael Thomas is legit. I promise y'all. 

Iron Saint likes this

6 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

He's not the best back this decade tho. Or any decade for that matter.

since 2009, his talent may put him in that discussion . Give him about two more years

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Dude no team can just focus on Kamara, the saints have weapons everywhere just like us. If they focus on Kamara other guys are gonna eat. 

He's easily their best weapon that garners the most attention on that offense than anyone else. What are you even trying to say? No one said he was the only one teams focused on.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Gurley, Hunt, Gordon, Johnson, Bell, even make an argument for McCaffery and Barkley 

David Johnson ??, Christian McCaffrey aint a good runner consitently, i’ll give you barkley 

Just now, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

He's easily their best weapon that garners the most attention on that offense than anyone else. What are you even trying to say? No one said he was the only one teams focused on.

You're right cause Michael Thomas isn't a thing. And Drew Brees is known for forcing it and won't just hit whoever's open. Everyone matters when you play the saints.

Michael Thomas is legit. I promise y'all. 

He is indeed legit but I don't see top 5. By top 5, I mean season to season, not just one small sample size or one season.

I remember when people considered Miles Austin a top 5 wideout.

No it won't.

the guy he comes closest to in terms of talent is chris johnson. The explosiveness and shiftiness

1 minute ago, caponine said:

David Johnson ??, Christian McCaffrey aint a good runner consitently, i’ll give you barkley 

Christian has more yards on the same amount of carries as Kamara.

2 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

He is indeed legit but I don't see top 5. By top 5, I mean season to season, not just one small sample size or one season.

I remember when people considered Miles Austin a top 5 wideout.

Miles was a whole *****, never bought that ****. Thomas will keep it going .

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

the guy he comes closest to in terms of talent is chris johnson. The explosiveness and shiftiness

No he doesn't. No one comes close to CJ2K. Get out of here with that.

Halcon-1 likes this