Jump to content

Official EAT YOUR CROW thread (you know who you are)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean this is a little overboard, ya we are we back on track and even guys like me cant deny it..But we havnt won **** yet, did we clinch a playoff spot today? No we made the mudd even merkier and gave us a shot. But eating crow is something I will do when a win is more than just bringing us back to 500

Edited by TRUju2111
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I knew coming into this game that Matt Ryan's success against the Redskins and our 5 game win streak (now 6 straight) over the Redskins was going to help us. This Redskins team was to their best start in years and they were HOT, and we still owned them like we always do. This game wasn't even as close as our previous 3 wins in the series. 

Edited by mqg96
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I mean this is a little overboard, ya we are we back on track and even guys like me cant deny it..But we havnt won **** yet, did we clinch a playoff spot today? No we made the mudd even merkier and gave us a shot. But eating crow is something I will do when a win is more than just bringing us back to 500

you should not be talking about overboard as many overboard threads you made today.....smh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

I was gonna say, Beasley....never mind, just can’t say it!!

man, half this board tore into me last year when I suggested we trade him. There's some posters cruising around here high and mighty that LOVEEE to call out others when they're wrong but wimper and hide when they're wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TRUju2111 said:

I mean if you have a personal problem with me we can handle it..kinda funny i have no clue what you posted today as i dont really give a ****

Honestly, we all make dumb threads/posts from time to time (aside from maybe PMF and the footballheads around here).

Just take a break, and stop posting while drunk lmao. It's not that serious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Honestly, we all make dumb threads/posts from time to time (aside from maybe PMF and the footballheads around here).

Just take a break, and stop posting while drunk lmao. It's not that serious.

Yes i agree, drunk post need to stop, but when bad **** happens i cant look to my right or left to complain..so i bring it here, biggest problem with being a fan so far away

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I mean if we’re being honest you bring it on yourself. Not being a **** but you do. Maybe you shouldn’t post while drinking man

I have learned through life that most people cant fight, its pathetic..nobody knows how to throw a quick strait arm punch..everything is loppy..but at the same time everyone has a big mouth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TRUju2111 said:

I have learned through life that most people cant fight, its pathetic..nobody knows how to throw a quick strait arm punch..everything is loppy..but at the same time everyone has a big mouth

Dude it’s the internet. You’re trying to fight people over the internet. Do you realize how stupid that is in itself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...