ryantlanta

Anyone else almost shed a tear at Julio’s TD?

60 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Not trying to sound like a tough guy, but no. I’ve never come close to crying from sadness or joy from sports

Me neither but I have cursed in frustration at a rather unnecessary volume on a number of occasions :lol:

Emmitt likes this

31 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

r/iamverybadass

While Julio was penetrating the defense I was too busy taking up the middle on my girl to care 

r/ihavesex

43 minutes ago, atlshocker said:

I shed a tear for that block on josh norman by jake matthews . Payback for what norman did earlier to julio. 

That’s what I was was loving on that play! Norman got laid the **** out!

RING OF HONOR likes this

Definitely shed one.. It was beautiful.. Rewinded the Kazee pick over & over on the highlights.. Coach Quinn reaction was priceless..

Edited by IfTheBirdsCouldTalk

Man that whole sequence was sweet.  His determination to score, his reaction after scoring (It was as if a weight had been cast off), the way the brotherhood rallyed to him.... SWEEEET!!  I thought he was going to be denied a TD for at least another game after Norman jerked him down. He definitely was about to score there!  Great call by Sark or Matt to get him the ball down there for another opportunity to score.

The whole stadium of washington fans were cheering when he caught that ball, when he got loose, and when he scored.

3 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

There are a lot of grown men in the world....but a real man has no shame in admitting the shedding of a tear...

That **** needs to be put on a T-shirt..lol

It wasnt a tear it was my allergies.....