Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Redskins In-Game Thread ***

2,019 posts in this topic

Here we go! Bye weeks feel like an eternity. Let’s go into Washington feeling refreshed and reloaded.

#RiseUp

14 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Here we go! Bye weeks feel like an eternity. Let’s go into Washington feeling refreshed and reloaded.

#RiseUp

Lets RISE UP!

I live here in Columbus Ohio but I am originally from Atlanta Georgia and I am so sick with it right now there are no Falcons fans up here I feel sick right now and everybody is hating on our team right now i even see a stinking saintsfan

Edited by Atownbrave
FalconFan1st likes this

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

:ninja:

I hope that’s the case, being that we’ve been extremely lackluster this year at showing up to our own stadium.

2 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

I hope that’s the case, being that we’ve been extremely lackluster this year at showing up to our own stadium.

our own fans dont get loud at our own stadium lol we expect them to get loud somewhere else ??

Edited by caponine

Fox guys do not even mention Ridley for ROY and of course they mention poor pitiful Brees who has never won the award - it seems more and more that this is being set up to be the "Drew Brees" farewell tour season like Peyton had.

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

Fox guys do not even mention Ridley for ROY and of course they mention poor pitiful Brees who has never won the award - it seems more and more that this is being set up to be the "Drew Brees" farewell tour season like Peyton had.

I 'hate' Saints/Brees as much as the next Falcon fan but it's pretty ridiculous that Brees has never won an MVP.

I haven't checked but they just said Matt leads the league in passing yards per game. 

Edit: Yep. Just checked. 334 yards per game. 

4 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

That’s why we better stop them. Don’t let them win it in our house. 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

That’s why we better stop them. Don’t let them win it in our house. 

The league better not let that crap happened I swear!!! But in so many ways I have a feeling that the league is against the Atlanta Falcons I don't know it's just my feeling play me if you want it