Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ya_boi_j

Breaking news that no one here knew of

61 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Peyton said:

Beasley is a capable guy, even if he hasn't gotten the sacks this year, and you don't trade your capable guys when you haven't given up on the season. The Falcons haven't given up on the season.

It's not time to give up on the season right now at the moment but if we lose to the Redskins and Cleveland next week possibly we should any thoughts

2 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Soo safe to say DE is a need next offseason.if they were entertaining offers that in and of itself is telling

Depends on your definition of “entertaining offers”

Sorry you don't trade your 8th overall selection that lead the NFL in sacks one year for anything. Possibly a 1st I mean amari Cooper got a first rounder. He has been less than Vic over his career. 

Sorry you don't trade your 8th overall selection that lead the NFL in sacks one year for anything. Possibly a 1st I mean amari Cooper got a first rounder. He has been less than Vic over his career. 

Still think we need three or four good edge rushers. We have two. Keep them and add two more. One in the draft and one via FA or trade. I haven't written Beasley off yet. He will probably have a couple multi sack games this year. Maybe one today. He's been close.

Jerz #Quinning likes this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Exactly. Trying to downplay it isn’t going to help. They probably wanted 3rd or higher and no one was willing to bite

Good, all I hear is the price tag is dropping lower and lower. As long as he isn't getting paid like a #1 or 2 we will have more cap to go get a real one to pair with Takk

6 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Good, all I hear is the price tag is dropping lower and lower. As long as he isn't getting paid like a #1 or 2 we will have more cap to go get a real one to pair with Takk

Too bad that 5th year option price doesn’t drop

Dirtybird3 likes this

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Exactly. Trying to downplay it isn’t going to help. They probably wanted 3rd or higher and no one was willing to bite

Probably so unless vic drastically improves he isnt gonna be here or hes gonna get drastically less than he would have if he performed.but either way DE should be a high priority going into next year