Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ya_boi_j

Breaking news that no one here knew of

61 posts in this topic

Guarantee teams were trying to "buy low" on him. A 3rd rounder or better would have been a good deal depending on the teams interested. 

I'd bet Gruden was on the list.

VTCrunkler likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

It’s so much easier conversating with fans on Twitter. No bias, just real thoughts. 

Lol bruh would you expect anything less in TATF? :lol:

ya_boi_j likes this

Interesting.  Wish I was a fly on the wall during those discussions.   I noticed several teams we face in the 2nd half of the season are among the NFL's best in 10+ yards rushing to the left.  Maybe that was a consideration.  At any rate I hope this motivates him and he has great success.

1 hour ago, FalconofShadows said:

I mean it depends on what was being offered. If teams were calling for a5th rounder or lower then I'd rather keep Vic but if teams were offering a 1st or 2nd then that's just dumb to decline

Not exactly my friend. That would have gave us ammo to make another trade, and not really lose the compensation of a draft pick. Two things can happen in the second half of the season that may hurt us. 1. Vic continues to struggle. 2. He gets injured. That would guarantee him the money for next season, because of the 5th year option. Keep in mind, he's been injured since he's been here.

I have and will continue to get on Vic's case until he becomes a consistent force or we let him walk but good on FO for not taking the bait. 

@VicBealsey:  Your team stood up for you...show them how much you appreciate it by stopping all those mean nasty athiest pedophiles that play on Washington's offensive line.  I hear they are going to Adairsville soon.  I hear they can't be stopped and Alex Smith said yo mama ugly.

Flying Falcon and DMT11 like this

1 minute ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Soo safe to say DE is a need next offseason.if they were entertaining offers that in and of itself is telling

Exactly. Trying to downplay it isn’t going to help. They probably wanted 3rd or higher and no one was willing to bite

Flying Falcon and RoddyWhite84 like this