Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
run_vick_run

We would of have a better record if we had deion but no mckenley?

20 posts in this topic

I say we would of had a better with deion but I will take oloukn over crawford. Deion was my favorite player last year but this season before it started I went with mckenley. He has 6 sacks I think. And our bad players are the cb not the middle or the run. Vic is as bad as crawford and takk is on every play. But we would of had a better record if we had 1 sack up to here?

37 minutes ago, run_vick_run said:

I say we would of had a better with deion but I will take oloukn over crawford. Deion was my favorite player last year but this season before it started I went with mckenley. He has 6 sacks I think. And our bad players are the cb not the middle or the run. Vic is as bad as crawford and takk is on every play. But we would of had a better record if we had 1 sack up to here?

Is your question would Atlanta  have had a better record with Deion Jones but without Takk McKinley?

Edited by lostnmexico

1 minute ago, lostnmexico said:

Is your question would we have had a better record with Deion but without McKinley?

Who cares? I’m just interested to see if he finally spells McKinley correctly when he starts another identical thread in a few weeks.

Peyton likes this

2 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

Is your question would Atlanta  have had a better record with Deion Jones but without Takk McKinley?

I’m assuming having Deion with Takk being hurt and the pass rush was truly nonexistent 

2 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

Who cares? I’m just interested to see if he finally spells McKinley correctly when he starts another identical thread in a few weeks.

Dude isn’t from here and has already said numerous times his English isn’t that great. Cut him some slack man

Flying Falcon likes this

Deion being out means the defense takes a big step back as a whole, but losing Neal and Rico means the secondary is way worse off.  Deion wouldn’t fix that, so a better pass rush is the only hope.  D-line play is the only thing that can save us unless/until the secondary learns to work together better and Desmond and Robert stop killing us.

Faithful Falcon likes this

29 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

Deion being out means the defense takes a big step back as a whole, but losing Neal and Rico means the secondary is way worse off.  Deion wouldn’t fix that, so a better pass rush is the only hope.  D-line play is the only thing that can save us unless/until the secondary learns to work together better and Desmond and Robert stop killing us.

Also Deion being the only one that can really play his position hurts us. We have not tried to get more depth, and being reactive will hurt you.

NOVAFalconFan likes this

Hopefully Oliver takes Alford’s job with his play tomorrow. A combination of how bad Alford has been this year and Oliver putting it together would be so great. 

1 minute ago, shock said:

Hopefully Oliver takes Alford’s job with his play tomorrow. A combination of how bad Alford has been this year and Oliver putting it together would be so great. 

Unfortunately it would take Alford missing the rest of the season for that to happen. We all know Quinn isn’t gonna replace Alford after only 1 game

I don't know about the record being better but if I had to go without either it would easily be Takk. 

1.  Deion's the best player on the defense, talent-wise.

2.  He is the play-caller.

3.  He covers so much ground in the middle that he takes pressure off the line and backfield.

4.  He can catch a football. 

It's no contest.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Our CBS would get toasted even more without Takk. We have very few players that are getting a push.

my general feeling are I will take talent on the lines first (besides QB) every time.

If we have Debo I think we have at least 2 more wins. But hypothetically taking Takk away to get him back wouldn’t get us much improvement, if any.

14 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

If we have Debo I think we have at least 2 more wins. But hypothetically taking Takk away to get him back wouldn’t get us much improvement, if any.

Jones is way more important to this defense than takk is. Love talk and all but losing Jones was a dagger.

1 hour ago, FZero said:

Lmao I've been wondering the backstory behind these drunk topics 

I like the young buck. Gonna take up for him as much as I can. 

On 11/3/2018 at 10:38 AM, octoslash said:

I don't know about the record being better but if I had to go without either it would easily be Takk. 

1.  Deion's the best player on the defense, talent-wise.

2.  He is the play-caller.

3.  He covers so much ground in the middle that he takes pressure off the line and backfield.

4.  He can catch a football. 

It's no contest.

This. Debo is the single most important player on defense. And, honestly, Takk is probably behind Rico, Neal and maybe Grady too.

I don't mean this as a shot at Takk. I like Takk more than Vic. But he ain't 2016 Vic or 2015 Miller.