Falconsfan567

Akron at South Carolina

4 posts in this topic

Just saw the news about South Carolina scheduling Akron for December 1st to make up for the Marshall game that got cancelled. That's funny since Terry Bowden is Akron's coach. It will be his first time back in Columbia since 1997 when #8 Auburn beat the Gamecocks 23-6.

For Akron it's a makeup of their season opener against Nebraska that was cancelled due to lightning.

22 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Muschamp.  He needs to come to Georgia State and try and build that program...

Why you dont like Shawn Elliott?  If you want to trade Shawn Elliott for Muschamp and Bobby Bentley and his overrated son Jake then I know several SC fans here in Columbia who would take that trade. 

1 hour ago, sassy_bird said:

Why you dont like Shawn Elliott?  If you want to trade Shawn Elliott for Muschamp and Bobby Bentley and his overrated son Jake then I know several SC fans here in Columbia who would take that trade. 

I didn't say who I did or didn't  like.  I said Muschamp can come to Georgia State and build that program.  Elliot can stay on the offensive side and Muschamp can build the defense. In fact, in agreement with you, Muschamp I think would function better as a coordinator instead of head coach...

Edited by slickgadawg