Unkn0wn

Coaching Rumors

1,315 posts in this topic

Perhaps the delay in announcing it, was to do it at the right time with Elam on campus. 

 

Kirby "So Kaiir, you're interested in UF. What's so great about them?". 

Kaiir "well, I really like coach Warren"

Kirby "that's great to hear and yes he's a fantastic coach. That's why I just hired him to be the Dawgs new DB coach"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sdogg said:

Perhaps the delay in announcing it, was to do it at the right time with Elam on campus. 

 

Kirby "So Kaiir, you're interested in UF. What's so great about them?". 

Kaiir "well, I really like coach Warren"

Kirby "that's great to hear and yes he's a fantastic coach. That's why I just hired him to me the Dawgs new DB coach"

hahahaha.. and it was announced after elam spent last week at florida spending time with coach warren.. i love it.. kirby is playing chesse.. mullen is playing candyland. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Is this a great hire though?  Can he coach?  I know nothing about him.

I know nothing about him either but the DBs out of Florida have been pretty good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

hahahaha.. and it was announced after elam spent last week at florida spending time with coach warren.. i love it.. kirby is playing chesse.. mullen is playing candyland. 

Cue the Pittboss "Yyyeeesss Ssiirr" video, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carter said:

Eason can count 2018 as a redshirt year and still have 2 years of eligibility for 2019 and 2020. He will probably be one and done at this point if he has a successful season. I don’t see how he’s not a #1 overall pick if he plays well and that would be the case no matter where he played, short of being in a triple option lol

I didn't know he could redshirt this past season either.  That means he could give himself two seasons to show what he can do... Thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MayorWest13 said:

I know nothing about him either but the DBs out of Florida have been pretty good. 

He’s only been there one year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

best part warren was just in home with elam on thursday night.. LOL 

So Great has to say it twice

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Turkeydawg said:

Yeah, and if all workers who build cars stop working, then we'll all be riding bikes.  What's your point?  These kids are getting a sweet deal, I have no sympathy for the fact that they are not being paid and their coaches are.

They’re getting crumbs out of a sweet deal..it won’t be this way forever either you can count on it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Are you fricking kidding me?  Most d1 college coaches grind their ***** off and would most likely be pretty successful in another field that they chose with work ethic.   Not to mention their salesman mentality.  We’re not talking about Coach Jones the middle school PE teacher here.

And those kids don’t work their ***** off ? It’s more dumb ***/incompetent coaches than talented kids in football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

And those kids don’t work their ***** off ? It’s more dumb ***/incompetent coaches than talented kids in football. 

If they're so dumb why aren't you doing it?

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

And those kids don’t work their ***** off ? It’s more dumb ***/incompetent coaches than talented kids in football. 

You haven’t got a clue man.

Turkeydawg and sdogg like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now