Unkn0wn

Coaching Rumors

1,315 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, VA F.O. said:

as bad or worse than Cheney in your opinion? 

Bout the same really. Chaney and Coley both go conservative. I don't see this as an upgrade or downgrade for you guys. Coley isn't a great playcaller at all. But with your defense next year I think you guys will be ok. Just expect more of the same from Coley

The only hope I have left is that wasn't Schumann pretty much named DC by the media day one after tucker left? 

Still no word on that. 

Perhaps this is the same 

Just now, WOR said:

And laaaaazzzyyyyy

Yep.  I’ll never forget when he said on the radio that Frank Beamer was headed to UGA as head football coach

Just now, WOR said:

And laaaaazzzyyyyy

2 minutes ago, 007dawg said:

Yep.  I’ll never forget when he said on the radio that Frank Beamer was headed to UGA as head football coach

He's just tweeting out whatever the real UGA beat guys say a couple minutes later without giving them any credit <_<

26 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

Who says Pittman would have to leave for Tennessee? 

Some posters on 247 scared he’d go. 

But like most I don’t think they’re tied at the hip. 

I don’t mind the Lupoi as DC rumor. I don’t care for the Coley as OC rumor. I think we could do better. I haven’t seen anyone “in the know” say Pittboss is leaving, they are all saying he is staying. 

6 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

Some posters on 247 scared he’d go. 

But like most I don’t think they’re tied at the hip. 

Neither do I, but I'm still nervous

95Dawg likes this

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

Come on Kirby, think outside the box and go get innovative OC that will take our O to new heights. 

We will get Sark lmfao 

8 minutes ago, mike teevee said:

I don’t mind the Lupoi as DC rumor. I don’t care for the Coley as OC rumor. I think we could do better. I haven’t seen anyone “in the know” say Pittboss is leaving, they are all saying he is staying. 

Lupoi isn't ready. I'd love to have him on staff but not as DC. 

3 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Come on Kirby, think outside the box and go get innovative OC that will take our O to new heights. 

He won’t...

3 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Cough. Cough. Bobo???

Posted (edited)

I'd like to see us make another run at Enos in some capacity. The thing is I'm not sure I want him as OC and I don't see Coley staying if we bring him on.

Was Enos ever officially named OC at Bama?

Edited by UAB_DAWG

26 minutes ago, WOR said:

The only hope I have left is that wasn't Schumann pretty much named DC by the media day one after tucker left? 

Still no word on that. 

Perhaps this is the same 

If we promote from within all the smart money is on Lanning, not Schumann. Lanning is 9 years older and has more experience; it's why he was the de facto coordinator for the Sugar Bowl. 

Can we get an OC that throws the ball 50% of time and runs the other 50%? Weve been GA ******* Tech the last few years. That's not how you get elite QBs, WRs, and beat Bama. Pitt boss is the man!!! 

Let's go Dawgs.

frankly88 likes this

Not to be melodramatic but these are critical hires,times are changing. At OC, how important is it that Fromm is comfortable? As been said here its not just abut recruiting either, got to have some innovation on both sides. lol Dont have a clue in Kirby we trust

2 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Can we get an OC that throws the ball 50% of time and runs the other 50%? Weve been GA ******* Tech the last few years. That's not how you get elite QBs, WRs, and beat Bama. Pitt boss is the man!!! 

Let's go Dawgs.

The return of Richt????

theDIRTYcode likes this