I like what we did with trades!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Is there something about Dante Fowler that I'm missing? If he was a Falcon he would be called Buste Fowler and everyone would be begging for him to be traded or cut or set on fire.

Buddy had 8 sacks, 7 TFLs, 2 FFs, 3 FRs and a TD last year. With zero starts.

Les Snead just picked him up for a low round 3rd. Dude just turned 24 years old.

Dimi saved his 3rd for perhaps another Dook Riley, Gone Southward, Puddin, Akeem The Dream Dent, Crisp Owens or Chevis Regal.

14 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Les Snead just picked him up for a low round 3rd. Dude just turned 24 years old.

Dimi saved his 3rd for perhaps another Dook Riley, Gone Southward, Puddin, Akeem The Dream Dent, Crisp Owens or Chevis Regal.

Akeem Dent was a 2 I believe.

15 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I can't believe you didn't mention your favorite #98.

33 minutes ago, thamill said:

Akeem Dent was a 2 I believe.

Naw bro he was a third. We gave up our second that year in the Julio trade, passing on the likes of Justin Houston, DeMarco Murray, Jurrell Casey and Randall Cobb. He saw enough linebacking in Dent to take him in the third, eight picks before K.J. Wright.

17 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And he is a year away from a big contract

Rams wont be able to pay him so they spent a 3rd for 1 year of production

38 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Is there something about Dante Fowler that I'm missing? If he was a Falcon he would be called Buste Fowler and everyone would be begging for him to be traded or cut or set on fire.

It's a 7-0 team that's already loaded at the dline NOT standing pat and saying we're good.

It's refreshing to see a team understand you NEVER have enough depth/talent when it comes to the dline.

The Falcons on the otherhand seem to remember that every several years and are trying to get back to the mean instead of load up on talent and depth.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Rams will likely keep him over Suh if he has another good year. Shouldn't be a bank breaker.

I don’t believe they keep him. They came out and said they attempted to trade for Mack going into it with a one year rental in mind. That’s a first round pick they were willing to walk with

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah look at Rams beefing up their already loaded dline.

Total Desperation, right?

They must have won like 3 games and are thinking about next year....

They must have a qbon a rookie contract..  next time the falcons have that look for us to make “splashes” 

if they dont win this year its all for nothing as they wont be able to retain players like fowler and suh

5 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

They must have a qbon a rookie contract..  next time the falcons have that look for us to make “splashes” 

if they dont win this year its all for nothing as they wont be able to retain players like fowler and suh

Yeah they’re not going to be able to do something like this again.

Thats why it’s refreshing to see them doing it now.  They’re going for it this year but then again LA isn’t a let’s wait until next year kind of town.

The Rams remind me of the 2013 Seahawks. The Falcons knocked both teams out of the playoffs the previous year.  The Seahawks and Rams followed that up by improving their dline and other additions.  The Falcons followed up those playoff wins by letting go of players on the dline the next season.

Im just jealous when teams decide to beef up their dlines instead of taking WRs and/or CBs 

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Lol classic