• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Quin won’t be here, two years from now! 

TD will see to it!

just a feeling!....this dudes a cancer! We shall see. 

Yeah, I don’t watch the Falcons either. Too much to do on Sundays. Are you an iPhone or an Android guy?

15 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Coach Quinn is a lot of things, but i wouldnt characterize him as "A Cancer". He may not be the Best HC in the NFL ... but he isnt THAT BAD

We could have had Hue Jackson! And I dont think Kyle Shannahan is doing too good right now....

To be fair KS lost his starting QB and RB. 

Jackson is just hot garbage lol

15 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Coach Quinn is a lot of things, but i wouldnt characterize him as "A Cancer". He may not be the Best HC in the NFL ... but he isnt THAT BAD

We could have had Hue Jackson! And I dont think Kyle Shannahan is doing too good right now....

Or matter fact, what if we had Todd Bowles lmao!! Or still, Koetter, Mike Smith, Mularkey ?!!

Dan Quinn is FAAAAR better than anyone we ever had.

The issue is leaguss top elites team front offices are waaay ahead of us.

5 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Two years from now you'll be praising Dan Quinn for bringing the Falcons organization it's first Lombardi.

Could be this year too, season still young, but our idiotic (so called) fans already gave up the season and wants Quinn fired.

9 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

When Deion Jones comes back we should be okay. We need Grady, Beasley and Takk to pick it up. Kazee can help the backfield out.

Kazee has been very good.  Then again, I live in San Diego and used to watch him play at SDSU.  While I think Jones will bring a little more order and less confusion to the D he will also be knocking rust off.  You can't expect him to be same ol 45 after he's been out of practice and games for 10 weeks.

1 hour ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Jackson is actually Quinn without the talent. Cleveland lost a lot of close games in Hue's Tenure. When you lose a bunch of close games, you ha e to look at Coaching.

Jackson is a talented coordinator but terrible head coach. Some coaches can’t make the transition. With the amount of talented players Jackson has he should have been able to score a lot more/consistently this season. Browns have a young core of talent. They just need the right coach to help them grow.