ya_boi_j

Time to be completely honest. Julio vs Calvin.

77 posts in this topic

Just now, PensacolaFalcon said:

So I can't quote you or @The Falcon Jedi Knight you anymore?  I would comply but as you stated no one cares what you think :P 

You can quote me all you want. Just dont engage me in direct conversation. I cant handle you right now, and i dont want to get suspended again

1 hour ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

This is verbatim what I was thinking. 

Obviously the height of each throw comes into play here, which is hard to tell how close they were to being the same. 

I would say Calvin possibly jumped higher but Julio looked like he could have jumped higher. It looked like he was saying “oh ho hum....here we go again. Let me show off for the people real quick”

Julio jumps higher than Calvin. Calvin has the height advantage though. Go look at their draft workouts. While Calvin's vertical was good, Julio's was freakish.

I first thought this was a Julio vs Calvin Johnson thread. CJ for sure in that case. Bigger, just as fast and strong, twice the TDs, more ypr, with less support and a fraction of the draft picks. With that said, Julio is a beast. Still ahead of Ridley and a different type player. Still think we invested too much in him though. It's been over a decade since an ornament won a ring. The leading receiver on the last championship team was a freakin TE with 800 yards. :angry:

2 minutes ago, AgapeElement said:

Dude is a dumpster fire of a human being.  Atrocious he's allowed on here at all.

3 minutes ago, AgapeElement said:

You're literally the dumbest human being on the planet.  Please do the world a favor and never post anything again.  You're a toxic good for nothing troll who should have been perma banned years ago.

Dude it’s not that serious

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Who ya got

I would have loved Julio making a catch like that in the end zone against Philly in last years playoffs.... but ya know... he fell down.

But hey... it looks awesome in warmups

Edited by TheUsualStuff
Dukeduke211 and dfsutton like this

15 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

To answers OP’s actual question, I think Ridleys catch looked more impressive. Ball seemed higher and tougher to get 

I think this is a good example of what happens when people only read the title of the thread and just skip down to the reply box

JD dirtybird21 and dfsutton like this

4 hours ago, Intellectually Honest said:

Julio jumps higher than Calvin. Calvin has the height advantage though. Go look at their draft workouts. While Calvin's vertical was good, Julio's was freakish.

Please watch the OP video

6 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Ridley 6 TDs

Julio 0

Julio is primarily responsible for all of our redzone passing TDs. He takes up a considerable amount of real estate in the heads of DCs and defenders alike. 

Doobs and OC like this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I think this is a good example of what happens when people only read the title of the thread and just skip down to the reply box

You could literally put at the bottom of your OP:

”the first person to acknowledge this sentence wins 100 bucks” 

and you would get nothin :lol:

ya_boi_j likes this

10 hours ago, falcndave said:

Julio is primarily responsible for all of our redzone passing TDs. He takes up a considerable amount of real estate in the heads of DCs and defenders alike. 

Not many like to acknowledge this for whatever reason