Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Detroit_Falcon

Matty Ice demeanor

13 posts in this topic

Fellow Falcons Fans,

Now I never was a huge fan of Matt Ryan and always thought he was very inconsistent but also was a solid QB who could win us a lot of games. The past few years I have seen his demeanor change to a more aggressive one, often holding teammates and coaches accountable and chewing them out on the field. I love to see this passion from the QB and has swung me into being a bigger fan of his. Now if we could only get DQ to use some passion on the sidelines and against the officials... 

Also, anyone else going to the Browns game? I'm making the short trip over and wondering how many other Falcons fans will be at the game!

Rise Up.

2 minutes ago, Detroit_Falcon said:

Fellow Falcons Fans,

Now I never was a huge fan of Matt Ryan and always thought he was very inconsistent but also was a solid QB who could win us a lot of games. The past few years I have seen his demeanor change to a more aggressive one, often holding teammates and coaches accountable and chewing them out on the field. I love to see this passion from the QB and has swung me into being a bigger fan of his. Now if we could only get DQ to use some passion on the sidelines and against the officials... 

Also, anyone else going to the Browns game? I'm making the short trip over and wondering how many other Falcons fans will be at the game!

Rise Up.

He's always been like this. You are seeing it more recently because cameras have been on him more. Media realized he wasn't so cookie cutter after all. Why do you think they mic'd him up this year for MNF? Last year he was telling everyone to get ******* set.

8 minutes ago, Detroit_Falcon said:

Fellow Falcons Fans,

Rise Up.

My gf & I plus one of our friends are making the trip from Ontario sitting 2 rows up in the end zone. Super pumped

9 minutes ago, EJmusic said:

He's always been like this. You are seeing it more recently because cameras have been on him more. Media realized he wasn't so cookie cutter after all. Why do you think they mic'd him up this year for MNF? Last year he was telling everyone to get ******* set.

I also feel like he knows he only has a certain number of prime years left and he is extremely driven to get a ring maybe more so now than in previous years.

10 minutes ago, Detroit_Falcon said:

Fellow Falcons Fans,

Rise Up.

Matt has done that since his rookie year. Really. The media never acknowledged Matt like they have since 2016.

falcons007 likes this

12 minutes ago, Detroit_Falcon said:

Fellow Falcons Fans,

Rise Up.

Ovie And Brian Finneran would like to have a word on how aggressive Ryan can be if some one ****s up. He just doesn’t do it in press conferences.

1 hour ago, Detroit_Falcon said:

Fellow Falcons Fans,

Rise Up.

You stating you weren't a MR fan showed you didn't pay much attention. Matt has been this way from the beginning. Come on man!

anyone got that recent tweet? The one were a teammate of his from BC said Matt's always been like that (In reference to Matt yelling at Hoop).  (sorta quote)- Matt came over to the sidelines and ripped the coaching staff for not getting the play in fast enough and making him take a Time out. Player said - I didn't know anyone could yell at the coaches like that.