Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcons007

Saints @ Vikings.

258 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, falconsrsuper said:

The kid flipping 4 bottles of water..it seems it wouldn't be that hard to do with  them half filled with water

o yes.  i have seen it.

1 minute ago, caponine said:

he has 3 sacks his rookie season , but he is almost always around the QB. Their D Line is set , honestly which is why they are winning this game 

And 2 sacks is by a guy blowing up a 1on1 not named Davenport.

Again, their move was about a window. If they don't win a SB, Davenport needs to become a perennial PB b/c their draft next year is screwed.

• 6 (via Jets)

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

A defense? A run game?

What's that???

Said 2018 Atlanta Falcons. lol

That’s why I am not ready to crown this offense compared to 2016. Falcons had a balanced run and pass game in 2016. Teams will sell out on stopping Ryan till the run game does something.

THEHEADCOACH and Schwarzwald like this

ha jokes on the saints, them winning helps the falcons as well. The more teams close to .500 the better shot the falcons have at potentially getting to the playoffs

Just now, falcons007 said:

That’s why I am not ready to crown this offense compared to 2016. Falcons had a balanced run and pass game in 2016. Teams will sell out on stopping Ryan till the run game does something.

Oh definitely, no doubt. Freeman, Levitre, Chester, DiMarco, and Schraeder 2016 edition sends their regards!

12 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Wait Brees has only 91 yards passing and they are up by two scores?

geez, minnesota.

That's probably an indication of how scary the Saints team is this year. I did not see the Saints being THIS GOOD this year especially after winning the NFC South last season, and this would be the first time in NFC South history a team in our division is really good back to back years. This year's Saints schedule is nearly identical to 2006 too when they first won the division with Drew Brees and Sean Payton, playing the NFC East and the AFC North. 

saints4life25 likes this

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

And one guy isn't on his rookie deal. Thielen not gonna get paid. At all. Julio was the problem.

/sarcasm

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The Browns turned all those picks into an unstoppable super team.

Bro with the five picks we gave up for Julio we passed on:

• DL - Justin Houston. Mo Wilkerson, Jurrell Casey, Cam Heyward, Cam Jordan, Jabaal Sheard
  • OL - David DeCastro, Kevin Zeitler, Matt Khalil, Riley Reiff, Kelechi Osemele, Mitchell Schwartz, Orlando Franklin
  • Defensive skill players - Richard Sherman, Dont'a Hightower. K.J. Wright, Jimmy Smith, Harrison Smith
  • Offensive skill players - DeMarco Murray, Randall Cobb. Alshon Jeffrey, Mark Ingram

And don't start the hindsight bush it. Many TATFers had several of those players on their short lists. Even I had Houston, Zeitler and Murray on my short list. Troffed.

Just now, FalconofShadows said:

I think its going to happen:rant:

I think the Rams will wreck them.  If they get by them, KC will curb stomp them.

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro with the five picks we gave up for Julio we passed on:

• DL - Justin Houston. Mo Wilkerson, Jurrell Casey, Cam Heyward, Cam Jordan, Jabaal Sheard
  • OL - David DeCastro, Kevin Zeitler, Matt Khalil, Riley Reiff, Kelechi Osemele, Mitchell Schwartz, Orlando Franklin
  • Defensive skill players - Richard Sherman, Dont'a Hightower. K.J. Wright, Jimmy Smith, Harrison Smith
  • Offensive skill players - DeMarco Murray, Randall Cobb. Alshon Jeffrey, Mark Ingram

And don't start the hindsight bush it. Many TATFers had several of those players on their short lists. Even I had Houston, Zeitler and Murray on my short list. Troffed.

So did the Browns and they owned the picks.

Schwarzwald likes this

14 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

And 2 sacks is by a guy blowing up a 1on1 not named Davenport.

Again, their move was about a window. If they don't win a SB, Davenport needs to become a perennial PB b/c their draft next year is screwed.

• 6 (via Jets)

well he has 2 sacks in this game , looks like he is on his way 

2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

I think the Rams will wreck them.  If they get by them, KC will curb stomp them.

Ive been watching Rams here in L.A almost all games.....and today was at Packers game as well.

Ill say this = Saints dont stand a chance vs Rams