Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcons007

Saints @ Vikings.

258 posts in this topic

The 1 team from the AFC I do NOT want to see in Atlanta, and the 1 team from the NFC I do NOT want to see in Atlanta. That's still possible folks.... it's going to be a long spooky ride. 

1 minute ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Someone tell me for the love of God why the Vikings didn't keep Keenum?

Because he demanded to go to Denver and die like all QBs do.

1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

The 1 team from the AFC I do NOT want to see in Atlanta, and the 1 team from the NFC I do NOT want to see in Atlanta. That's still possible folks.... it's going to be a long spooky ride. 

KC or the PATS?

Marcus Davenport has really stepped his game up these past few weeks , many sh*tted on that pick ( including on here) similar to the Keanu Neal pick a few years ago. He is a baller. Saints really know how to draft their guys, you gotta give it to them. Cant even hate. A line with Cam Jordan, Sheldon Rankins and Davenport has been legit 

10 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

I'm quite certain Kazee is going to take out one of their playmakers. We need whatever to help us. Cannot have them pllay that game in our back yard or we'll never hear the end of it.

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

Marcus Davenport has really stepped his game up these past few weeks , many sh*tted on that pick ( including on here) similar to the Keanu Neal pick a few years ago. He is a baller. Saints really know how to draft their guys, you gotta give it to them 

Their move up was soley for a SB shot with Brees. Gave up their 1st rounder next year. Have you seen how many picks they have left next year?

Dude has 3 career sacks. Let's see if they win a SB in a year or two before Brees leaves otherwise it's 1 player gained instead of potentially 2.

falcons007 and RiseUpFalcs like this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Their move up was soley for a SB shot with Brees. Gave up their 1st rounder next year. Have you seen how many picks they have left next year?

Dude has 3 career sacks. Let's see if they win a SB in a year or two before Brees leaves otherwise it's 1 player gained instead of potentially 2.

he has 3 sacks his rookie season , but he is almost always around the QB. Their D Line is set , honestly which is why they are winning this game 

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Wait Brees has only 91 yards passing and they are up by two scores?

geez, minnesota.

Amazing what turnovers and a running game does for you. Almost equal pass/run tonight.

Oh, notice how their rush offense still works even though the other team knows it's coming? Must be nice.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Wait Brees has only 91 yards passing and they are up by two scores?

geez, minnesota.

I wish our Falcons would be playing the Saints tonight. These other teams dont know what we gotta deal with 2 times a year. But we mostly handle it. The Vikings dont deal with this like we do