Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcons007

Saints @ Vikings.

258 posts in this topic

Just now, Jesus said:

Adam Thielen has set the NFL record for the most receptions in the first 8 games of a season, passing Julio Jones (70).

Then he completes the Julio impersonation by fumbling 

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Adam Thielen has set the NFL record for the most receptions in the first 8 games of a season, passing Julio Jones (70).

Good for Thielen.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

Lattimore gets away with what Trufant and Alford would get flagged 100% of the time.

Alford gets flagged every single game.  He's got that reputation and they don't cut him any slack at all.  Officials aren't consistent at all though.  Jimmy Graham got absolutely tackled in the end zone today and nothing was called.  Those are game changing plays, because it's automatic 1st down.  

Just unbelievable, what kind of deal with the devil do the saints have. The Vikings were supposed to be up 10 at half and get the ball in the 3rd, I guess I was foolish to think a team could actually help us out.

Schwarzwald likes this

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

Just unbelievable, what kind of deal with the devil do the saints have. The Vikings were supposed to be up 10 at half and get the ball in the 3rd, I guess I was foolish to think a team could actually help us out.

Meh, at this rate let Saints get theirs outside of our rematch. Rams go undefeated(do I care? lol). Earn #5 WC seed. Go to NOs in round 2; after beating #4 seed round 1, beat Rams in NFCCG round 3, win SB in our stadium in rematch vs NE (who hopefully save our still partially depleted D from playing Mahomes or Watson lol)

2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Watching our division rivals this year is just unbearable. They get every single break, and we never get any.

It will even out in our favor one day. Just hope we are all alive and healthy when it happens.

Schwarzwald and Drew4719 like this

6 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Watching our division rivals this year is just unbearable. They get every single break, and we never get any.

Hope that flips In second half of the season.

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

whats that commercial about?  havent seen it

The kid flipping 4 bottles of water..it seems it wouldn't be that hard to do with  them half filled with water

It’s almost like the Saints luck is scripted.  MN ready to punch it in before half & a fk up of epic proportions gifts them a TD!

Another gifted extra point miss to follow up the Ravens kicker missing his 1 st ever extra point to push it to OT.

It’s time for the tables to turn on the aints!