How well do we match up with the Redskins?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

they will play ball control and try and keep ryan on the sideline thats there plan, their defense is good

5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Our DL needs to play like it did last week. The Skins WR's are anywhere near the Giants, but we need better CB play. 

5 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

We should send them some blankets.

Do you think Matt Ryan will light the Redskins secondary up?

The Redskins don’t match well with high scoring teams. If the Falcons score over 30 points, they should win the game. The defense will be much better and with the Bye Week.

The next two games will pretty much will tell us whether they are going into the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Do you think Matt Ryan will light the Redskins secondary up?

No, their defense is probably good enough to hold this team to 20-27 points. I’m not sure how good their pass rush/front 7 is, but I have a feeling they’ll put pressure on Matt. It just depends on if our defense can keep this a low scoring game. 

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

They have good DL, the falcons OL better show up. Need to run the ball well on the road. 

That's going to be very hard to do considering they have a top 5 run defense and our OL is one of the worst in the league and we are playing on the road

1 minute ago, Matt4415 said:

That's going to be very hard to do considering they have a top 5 run defense and our OL is one of the worst in the league and we are playing on the road

People are underrating the Redskins DL and OL. They don’t do anything flashy, just good ole   Hard nosed football. 

2 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Are the Redskins a good match up or a bad match up for the Falcons? How does our offense match up with the Redskins defense? How does does the Falcons defense match up with the Redskins offense? I think the Falcons will find a way to win this one. What do you guys think? What are your concerns about the Redskins game?

The stats I'm looking at. 

Giants - Sacks - 10

Redskins - Sacks - 21

I actually think it will be a good matchup.  Washington has the third-ranked rush defense, but on offense Alex Smith is Captain checkdown so our LB have to be ready to handle RBs catching passes out of the backfield.  For us play action early would be wise.  I see a lot of 3 and 4 WR sets this week.

11 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I actually think it will be a good matchup.  Washington has the third-ranked rush defense, but on offense Alex Smith is Captain checkdown so our LB have to be ready to handle RBs catching passes out of the backfield.  For us play action early would be wise.  I see a lot of 3 and 4 WR sets this week.

Short passes and get the ball out quickly. Da Ron Payne in the interior DL is having a good year. Ryan karigan and Lionidas are dangerous on the edge. With no running game, Sark better have a good plan with quick passes.