caponine

Today’s Games

374 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

God I wish the falcons had Cleveland’s defense and coordinator 

If our defense was healthy, we’d probablt have a better defense. At the very least we’d have more talent. 

Halcon-1 and Ergo Proxy like this

3 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Panthers look for real..

That miracle comeback with turn their season around just as I suspected. **** the ******* eagles

Halcon-1 likes this

5 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Panthers look for real..

i think people keep expecting the rest of our division to be as bad as us ... and you know the only one that really looks to be the case for is Tampa

slickgadawg likes this

18 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

If our defense was healthy, we’d probablt have a better defense. At the very least we’d have more talent. 

Cleveland has lost starters to injury and hasn’t missed a beat while Atlanta’s defense lacks someone to line players up and **** hit the fan. Well I won’t say they haven’t missed a beat but they play at a high level 

Halcon-1 likes this

5 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

i think people keep expecting the rest of our division to be as bad as us ... and you know the only one that really looks to be the case for is Tampa

That’s stupid assumption upon homers

Halcon-1 and ZoneOne01 like this

Unreal how lucky New Orleans and Carolina have been. Gonna have to have some of their guys get injured for us to have a chance. 

Just now, Jesus said:

It's annoying that carolina keeps winning

Their RB leads the teams in receptions, yet for some reason teams drop back in 3 deep zone against them. Press the **** out of them and stick a guy on McCaffery and take away Cam's dump pass and make him throw over the top of a defense.

Halcon-1 likes this

8 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

The Ravens must have played some really awful offenses to be the #1 defense. They have to be the slowest defense I've seen in a while.

They played titans, bills, broncos, and browns. Bengals and Steelers before they started doing well. The first 4 offenses probably inflated the ravens defensive standing. 

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

That #1 Ravens Defense looks like a #2. Watch they show up against us though. That's why we need to make some moves now. We won't get any gifts from our division, we have to earn it.

Teams don't have to worry about Ryan scrambling so the dline will play the Falcons much differently.

Halcon-1 likes this

6 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

That #1 Ravens Defense looks like a #2. Watch they show up against us though. That's why we need to make some moves now. We won't get any gifts from our division, we have to earn it.

Safety, corner or pass rusher would do this defense wonders.

Faithful Falcon and Halcon-1 like this

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Ryan would be tarred and feathered for the INT that Flacco just threw.

Ravens fans don't love Flacco

2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Snead thinks he's still in NO where he would never be called for a pushoff.

Really though, the panthers are getting multiple opi calls in one drive? Unreal.