Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g-dawg

Haven’t been on TATF lately - Guessing a lot of Sarkisian apology threads, right?

29 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Nope, no Sark threads at all. The negativity has instead just shifted. Most threads are about:

1. Beasley

2, Trufant

3. The defense

4. The bad O-line

5. Injured reserve predictions

yea....

Don’t forget Julio’s lack of touchdowns JD, as if that’s a big deal. That’s a big part of the current board’s navel-gazing du jour.

JD dirtybird21 likes this

43 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Yep. Pretty much all said is correct. We all look like Butt Holes right now.

Sark is now Awesome.

Nah man, there were a couple of us (PMF, Fatboi, Vandy, Falconfan567, etc) that didn't think Sark was nearly as bad as he was made out to be. 

The fact that Ryan is putting up 2016 stats with an almost nonexistent running game speaks volumes of the strides he and Sark have made, and for a few of us, were confident they would make.

Heck, I drafted Ryan in fantasy and retained him as my starter even after Week 1 confident he and Sark would turn it around, and he's the #2 QB in fantasy and one of the biggest reasons I'm 6-1 right now (on a 6-game win streak).

19 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Nah man, there were a couple of us (PMF, Fatboi, Vandy, Falconfan567, etc) that didn't think Sark was nearly as bad as he was made out to be. 

The fact that Ryan is putting up 2016 stats with an almost nonexistent running game speaks volumes of the strides he and Sark have made, and for a few of us, were confident they would make.

Heck, I drafted Ryan in fantasy and retained him as my starter even after Week 1 confident he and Sark would turn it around, and he's the #2 QB in fantasy and one of the biggest reasons I'm 6-1 right now (on a 6-game win streak).

Im Guilty as charged. I was one of the first to throw Sark under the bus. I was wrong. I admit up to that.

But I am very happy that i was wrong, for once.

g-dawg likes this