Hey Falcons Haters!!

We have same record as Superbowl Champs Eagles  (3-4) 

There are 20 teams with equal or worst record than Falcons.

We have the TOP QB & WR corps in the league who strike FEAR in any opponents we face.

We have TOP QB in passing yards (in spite of being in most pressured/sack category) give him extra second or two....GOD bless our opponents! There will be more layoffs!

Inspite,  of plethora of injuries to starters we are mix of things and can get in post season or single handedly wreck someones chances of them getting in.

So, as a BYE week is here for them to get healthy....yall can choke on crow with some hot sauce! 

#riseup #brotherhood

Edited by mattyicefalcon

15 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

We have the TOP QB & WR corps in the league who strike FEAR in any opponents we face.

We have TOP QB in passing yards (in spite of being in most pressured/sack category) give him extra second or two....GOD bless our opponents! There will be more layoffs!

Inspite,  of plethora of injuries to starters we are mix of things and can get in post season or single handedly wreck someones chances of them getting in.

So, as a BYE week is here for them to get healthy....yall can choke on crow with some hot sauce! 

#riseup #brotherhood

Talk to em....I tried telling folk this season was not over....I still believe we can make some noise

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Talk to em....I tried telling folk this season was not over....I still believe we can make some noise

Yea, "it ain't over, 'til it's over" (in the immortal words of Yogi Berra) --- or, until the fat lady sings, and she ain't even warming up yet! 

I think our Offense keeps on balling....and we get Deion Jones back soon, which should be a huge boost for our Defense!  Plus, all these "Rooks" have gotten some invaluable experience during this time, and will be much better for it.  So, like you said, let's go make some noise!!! 

GO, DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

#riseup #brotherhood

Lets go do this my man.  Look at all the positives you posted, plus DJ is back in a few weeks.  What would happen if this offense could get the running game going?  Brotherhood Strong 

Edited by KCFalcon22

10 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

They don't realize that everyone else can end the season the way we started.  We should however make some personnel moves, because we need to improve on defense, with or without the injuries.

14 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

#riseup #brotherhood

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

You better hope the season ends the way you want or you’re gonna be the one choking on crow. Clearly you don’t take negativity so you should hope this isn’t thrown back up in your face. I’ve learned a lot of people love to bookmark and bumps months later when it’s been forgotten lol

Win or lose FALCONS till I die!

Its not that complicated.....

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

In other words you’re a defeatist. K.

It's called being a realist.

Say an asteroid will impact Earth in the next hour.....

Me: We're all going to die.

You: But cockroaches will survive! Yay!

I don't want evolution to start over with cockroaches. Could you imagine what "people" would look like in 60 million years?

BobRoach-e1327075984615.jpg

2 hours ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

unfortunately fans being positive has zero effects on the outcome on the game

Neither does being negative ;)

Obviously we have a choice.  But in light of the fact OP was using a positive mental attitude it’s safe to say you won’t have any of that.

I was simply illuminating that pessimism you have.