Recap up to week 7

I didnt remember we beat the panthers and we beat the buccs. And lost to the saints in overtime after punt blocks, I think it was 2 punt blocks. Lost to the Bengals by 1. We have a good team ignoring the steelers lost, their defense scheme looked too complicated for our scheme. Already looking foward to the redskins game. The bye week would work in our favor

1 hour ago, run_vick_run said:

I didnt remember we beat the panthers and we beat the buccs. And lost to the saints in overtime after punt blocks, I think it was 2 punt blocks. Lost to the Bengals by 1. We have a good team ignoring the steelers lost, their defense scheme looked too complicated for our scheme. Already looking foward to the redskins game. The bye week would work in our favor

Redskins run a similar scheme and have a better defense than PIT.

5 hours ago, octoslash said:

The Redskins are good.  They're not great, but they have a talented roster and they play very good at Fedex field. 

Yea, I hope we don't go up there and "lay an egg" in a very winnable game! 
I don't think we will, though, since we should be very rested after a bye week. 
And hopefully some of the guys who have been knicked up will be back to full strength again.  Plus, our coaches will have that extra time to game plan against the Skins. 
Remember, they don't have Kirk Cousins anymore (who fled to Minnesota), or Derrius Guice, the rookie RB sensation who was hurt in preseason.  Of course, they DO have AP, who is still a beast, and can hurt you at any time! 

But, I feel pretty good about this one --- I'm thinking Falcons 24 -- Redskins 17.  

3-4, and two of those Ls were on essentially the last play of the game (OT loss to Saints, 1pt loss to Cincy). So it's not a stretch to say this team could be 5-2. (Got clocked by PIT and played poorly on O in PHI)

The next 2 games are tougher than some are assuming- road games (Offense is averaging less than 15ppg on the road), WAS is leading their division, CLE has played better than their record would indicate (they also have an OT loss). 

The Browns have played 4 overtime games. 1 - tie, 1- win, 2 losses. They are playing competitive ball.

As far as the Falcons go, everyone knows about the defense. The offense is good if the Oline can stop making costly penalties and poor pass protection errors at the worst time. This is another reason why close games are lost.

15 hours ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

3-4, and two of those Ls were on essentially the last play of the game (OT loss to Saints, 1pt loss to Cincy). So it's not a stretch to say this team could be 5-2. (Got clocked by PIT and played poorly on O in PHI)

The next 2 games are tougher than some are assuming- road games (Offense is averaging less than 15ppg on the road), WAS is leading their division, CLE has played better than their record would indicate (they also have an OT loss). 

That's the NFL, close games. Aints should've lost to the Browns and Falcons and they got lucky with that missed extra point in Baltimore. Potential 3 losses are 3 wins, while the Falcons potential 3 wins are 3 losses.