Kung Fu Kenny

Jersey swapping and how someone lied to her about Julio

47 posts in this topic

Tom Brady asked Julio for his jersey after the game in Foxborough last year. Julio told him I'll get ya in the locker room.

Say what you want about Julio, but he’s a players-player. He respects everyone else in the league. Talks minimal trash and has never self-anointed himself “the best”. This twitter post is such a stupid bait for attention. 

Emmitt, Vandy, ya_boi_j and 3 others like this

I really do hate to say this, but the longer I live, and I have lived a minute or maybe 5, the more I come to the understanding that there are a whole lot of stupid people in this world.

Why would you put out a statement like that with NOTHING to back it up with? She looks like a fool!

Kung Fu Kenny and Emmitt like this

What I noticed is that even after she was shown that it was not true - she never corrected it.  Bias much?

Also - all those comments from people about no touchdowns - obviously - it doesn't matter if it's true or not - people believe any BS these so called 'reporters' report.    Obviously - no fact checking is needed any longer.

Julio - we got your back - even if the BS crap reporters want to twist everything to make you look bad.  Rise Up!

2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Well.someone needs to post those pics on her account

Well someone did - and even commented on the post with the pictures - which she ignored.  She not only didn't retract her statement - she ignored the proof when given.

10 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Well someone did - and even commented on the post with the pictures - which she ignored.  She not only didn't retract her statement - she ignored the proof when given.

Ignorant

1 minute ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I never knew players traded jerseys before. Thats kind of cool! It's a showing of respect it seems.

Really? It's really popular and cool to see. I can't believe you didn't know man!! 

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Really? It's really popular and cool to see. I can't believe you didn't know man!! 

Ive heard it happen maybe once or twice, but only special occassions. I didnt know this was an actual Tradition

Yo_Lover likes this

3 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I never knew players traded jerseys before. Thats kind of cool! It's a showing of respect it seems.

Huh? You mean to tell me after all of your years watching football you’ve never seen this.

5 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Ive heard it happen maybe once or twice, but only special occassions. I didnt know this was an actual Tradition

That's crazy man. You mostly see it on social media so if you aren't on there that's probably why you never noticed it but once or twice. I've never seen a game broadcast show it.