Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ya_boi_j

Deion "Falcons aren't going to the playoffs"

123 posts in this topic

Thanks Quinn for sitting back idle while others trade their team away and we could have gotten help, doing the same idiotic thing by running Richards and Riley out on the field expecting different results, all while standing in the sidelines cheerleading and applauding bad play from sorry players, and managing to keep this look on your face at the same time. 

 

865185182.0.jpg

YOURE A WINNER!!!

You managed to take us to a Superbowl, suffer the worst coneback lost in Superbowl history, and take us to the bottom of the division in the matter of 3 years, all while standing on the sidelines keeping this expression on your face.

 

865185182.0.jpg

 

YOURE THE GREATEST!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Thanks Quinn for sitting back idle while others trade their team away and we could have gotten help, doing the same idiotic thing by running Richards and Riley out on the field expecting different results, all while standing in the sidelines cheerleading and applauding bad play from sorry players, and managing to keep this look on your face at the same time. 

 

865185182.0.jpg

YOURE A WINNER!!!

You managed to take us to a Superbowl, suffer the worst coneback lost in Superbowl history, and take us to the bottom of the division in the matter of 3 years, all while standing on the sidelines keeping this expression on your face.

 

865185182.0.jpg

 

YOURE THE GREATEST!!!!

That pic will truly never get old

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Thanks Quinn for sitting back idle while others trade their team away and we could have gotten help, doing the same idiotic thing by running Richards and Riley out on the field expecting different results, all while standing in the sidelines cheerleading and applauding bad play from sorry players, and managing to keep this look on your face at the same time. 

 

865185182.0.jpg

YOURE A WINNER!!!

You managed to take us to a Superbowl, suffer the worst coneback lost in Superbowl history, and take us to the bottom of the division in the matter of 3 years, all while standing on the sidelines keeping this expression on your face.

 

865185182.0.jpg

 

YOURE THE GREATEST!!!!

Hey we are all frustrated but, man I am not going to give up on our coach and team just yet.

No other team in NFL could have bounced back the way we did in 2017.

No other team could have been still fighting after plethora of starters out for season. (I dont fully understand the cap situation so really cant say who could we have gone after, and how much net difference would have made to the outcome)

We have solid offensive core group of tough players - Julio,  Ridley, Sanu , Mack, Matthews, Sharaeder & leader = Matt Ryan.

No other Q.B in league has taken this many hits and still topped the NFL in passing yards and almost tied with Patrick Mahomes in PLAY ACTION execution.

No other team will have the SPEED and INTELLECT once we get ALL our players back.

Yes, Im livid & frustrated but, I have accepted the situation = in the end, theres ONLY one team going to lift LOMBARDI and we are not ready this year.

We can build from this, We will have toughest backups line ups in league next year who will have soo much experience with them.

Falcons are ALWAYS going to FIGHT & give their 100% and as a FAN thats all I can expect rest is ALL up to ALMIGHTY ABOVE! 

#RISEUP #BROTHERHOOD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a four quarter game, and a four quarter season. We're only halfway through and people already acting like it's over. But since some of y'all seem to think DQ sucks, then heck, why bother watching or even talking about them because it's like you think the Falcons aren't supposed to do anything good, let alone try. Yeah the Super Bowl sucked, but gee, how many fans can say their team went to the bowl in even the last 10 years?

Remember when the Texans were 0-3? They just went to 5-3. They lost their home opener to those same Giants y'all are complaining "we barely won against."

Rise up man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Hey we are all frustrated but, man I am not going to give up on our coach and team just yet.

No other team in NFL could have bounced back the way we did in 2017.

No other team could have been still fighting after plethora of starters out for season. (I dont fully understand the cap situation so really cant say who could we have gone after, and how much net difference would have made to the outcome)

We have solid offensive core group of tough players - Julio,  Ridley, Sanu , Mack, Matthews, Sharaeder & leader = Matt Ryan.

No other Q.B in league has taken this many hits and still topped the NFL in passing yards and almost tied with Patrick Mahomes in PLAY ACTION execution.

No other team will have the SPEED and INTELLECT once we get ALL our players back.

Yes, Im livid & frustrated but, I have accepted the situation = in the end, theres ONLY one team going to lift LOMBARDI and we are not ready this year.

We can build from this, We will have toughest backups line ups in league next year who will have soo much experience with them.

Falcons are ALWAYS going to FIGHT & give their 100% and as a FAN thats all I can expect rest is ALL up to ALMIGHTY ABOVE! 

#RISEUP #BROTHERHOOD

 

You see this Quinn? You have a fan that will NOT stop believing in you. They believe that your ingame situational management is the "bestest" in the world of football. They're gonna ride or die with you no matter what, so what do you think?

865185182.0.jpg

YOURE AWESOME!!!

WornOutFalconFan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

It's a four quarter game, and a four quarter season. We're only halfway through and people already acting like it's over. But since some of y'all seem to think DQ sucks, then heck, why bother watching or even talking about them because it's like you think the Falcons aren't supposed to do anything good, let alone try. Yeah the Super Bowl sucked, but gee, how many fans can say their team went to the bowl in even the last 10 years?

Remember when the Texans were 0-3? They just went to 5-3. They lost their home opener to those same Giants y'all are complaining "we barely won against."

Rise up man!

Here's another fan of yours Quinn. He have no ill words for you and still believe in you. Your fandom is still rising stronger than the Nasdaq, so I'm sure that this will calculate to wins on the field. What do you think of this?

 

865185182.0.jpg

 

You're SUPER!!!!!

WornOutFalconFan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

Thanks Quinn for sitting back idle while others trade their team away and we could have gotten help, doing the same idiotic thing by running Richards and Riley out on the field expecting different results, all while standing in the sidelines cheerleading and applauding bad play from sorry players, and managing to keep this look on your face at the same time. 

 

865185182.0.jpg

YOURE A WINNER!!!

You managed to take us to a Superbowl, suffer the worst coneback lost in Superbowl history, and take us to the bottom of the division in the matter of 3 years, all while standing on the sidelines keeping this expression on your face.

 

865185182.0.jpg

 

YOURE THE GREATEST!!!!

Last I checked Quinn is not the General Manager. Blame our front office for not making trades, Not the coaches.

FA91 and Skeetbird like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deion gonna Deion lol-With so many season ending injuries nobody expects us to make the playoffs, If we do make it that would  show me Quinn is a master motivator who still gets out coached in  biggest moments. see: Mike Smith 

Edited by Diggable Birds
RiseUpFalcs likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T D doesn't believe in making significant after season start moves and has AB's ear. He has done this before and is too stubborn to change. We blamed Smith now we blame D Q but nothing moves in the F O without T D. Now we are short of money, can't go after top UDFA's this off season and stuck with making some crucial decisions. In some areas T D has been great but we have seen him too many years build a weak OL to protect Matt. He nor D Q can build a big, strong DL or have 1 big smashing back. I just wish they would change a few if their ways and we could get over the hump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Falcons fans are the strangest combination of deprived and spoiled that anyone will ever see.

With so many index fingers.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So you actually think Quinn doesn’t play a role?

I don't know what goes on behind closed doors. For all you, I or anyone knows Quinn wants players in a trade and the front office doesn't let it happen. Or vice versa. But go ahead and pretend that you know us not doing anything is 100% all Quinn and not a single other person in the entire front office.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PriMeTiiMe said:

I don't know what goes on behind closed doors. For all you, I or anyone knows Quinn wants players in a trade and the front office doesn't let it happen. Or vice versa. But go ahead and pretend that us not doing anything is 100% all Quinn and not a single other person in the entire front office.

Did I says it’s 100% Quinn or did I ask a question?  Quinn does have some say. He doesn’t have final say but to think he’s not involved, that’s ridiculous 

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

You left out 'ignorant'.  They think running a NFL organization is as easy as ordering room service. 

 

7 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Falcons fans are the strangest combination of deprived and spoiled that anyone will ever see.

You guys know you’re talking about yourselves too don’t you? Don’t pretend to be that perfect fan 

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Did I says it’s 100% Quinn or did I ask a question?  Quinn does have some say. He doesn’t have final say but to think he’s not involved, that’s ridiculous 

Sorry, My post was more so directed to Flying Falcon the original person who posted the pictures and tried to act like this is all on Quinn. Mixed the two of you up. If people want to be mad at Quinn for not making Moves, I get it. But be equally mad at the Front office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The defense isn't going to make that magical jump I guess the optimists think they will.

At best they'll go from historically horrible to still one of the worst Ds in the league.

They're barely beating the bad teams and in the 3 wins they haven't beaten anyone by more than a TD.

No,  this team is seriously flawed and that isn't getting fixed this season.

And the offense is completely one dimensional,  can't run and has trouble protecting the passer.

Yeah they'll win a few more games but they aren't making the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Sorry, My post was more so directed to Flying Falcon the original person who posted the pictures and tried to act like this is all on Quinn. Mixed the two of you up. If people want to be mad at Quinn for not making Moves, I get it. But be equally mad at the Front office. 

It’s a collective decision though. If Quinn feels he can actually work with what he has, nothing’s gonna happen. Another factor is the asking price for some of these players and willingness to part ways with certain picks. Then gotta consider the cap. 

Trust me I wanted to see at least one move myself but I get it. I think everyone gets it but frustration leads to other thoughts

MisterC and Flying Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0