Falcons have the 2nd WOrST PASS DEFENSE in the NFL

How does that make us feel?

How does Trufant and Alford feel about that?

Its shameful.

How can we improve this?

Well we could have traded for players to help. But we didnt. Khalil Mak would have been nice. I would have made that trade. Giants unloading one of the best D-Lineman in the NFL - i would have made a trade.

If you want to win a SB TODAY - THEN MAKE TRADES TODAY TO WIN THE DAM RING. i Mean WTF are we waiting on??? We only got Matty Ice and Julio for 3 more years.

WIN NOW!

I mean the SB is being played in our BACK YARD this year. WIN THIS NOW!

What the heck are we doing?   MAKE TRADES! Do Something. We are Wasting our Star QB and Star WR careers away...... do something someone

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much the FO will do about it now...it's all up to Quinn. 

All we can hope for is that Isaiah Oliver and whoever masquerades at SS rise up quickly so they can supplant the jokers currently occupying those spots in the secondary. As for everyone else, less Riley and more [hel, anyone else] seems to be working slightly better. Plus, a reinvigorated pass rush (for one half against the Giants at least) can hopefully carry over now that Grady is back. Deion Jones will be back in a few weeks (he's just one man, though), and more Senat and Jack Crawford and less Terell McClain will surely help, too. I won't even get started on Beasley...

It's sad that so many of our vets are the ones letting us down. Where is the dang pride?

Edited by ATL Fan in the DMV

5 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

The yardage given up to running backs plays a huge part in that so why are you singling out the corners? Yes, the struggled mightily this week, but we have been awful against running backs for 3 years. 

Not only that, but if the pass rush isnt getting there, than you cant expect for them to cover forever.

8 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Its shameful.

How can we improve this?

Well we could have traded for players to help. But we didnt. Khalil Mak would have been nice. I would have made that trade. Giants unloading one of the best D-Lineman in the NFL - i would have made a trade.

If you want to win a SB TODAY - THEN MAKE TRADES TODAY TO WIN THE DAM RING. i Mean WTF are we waiting on??? We only got Matty Ice and Julio for 3 more years.

WIN NOW!

What the heck are we doing?   MAKE TRADES! Do Something. We are Wasting our Star QB and Star WR careers away...... do something someone

The NFL may have a surprise for us, sit tight.

Monday was a good indication of where the defense can go. 

They sold out to stop Barkley and did. They gave up a ton of yards to Beckham and Sheppard, but only 16 yards to the TE. They also did a very good job inside the red zone. When you have the injuries the Falcons have the team has to get more creative on how they stop the opposing team.

What's more worrisome is how the team is 31st on 3rd down defense at 54%. They need to do a better job of getting off the field. On Monday they held the Giants to 42%. There is a trend up for sure. The offense is first on 3rd down. Oh what this season could have been. Getting a healthy Debo back will help with this for sure.

At least this team won't be last after this week. No yards to give up on the bye.

9 hours ago, Knight of God said:

He has a point. If PMF, Jbo, or Fatboi said it, there would be nothing said except a ton of likes

Not true, those guys have way more football knowledge to be able to understand that trade for someone like Khalil Mack is one of the worst things you could do for this team.

This team is strapped for cap space and we can try to squeeze in Mack, but that means we lose players like Grady, keanu, Deion  etc. AND top picks that we really need to build this team with.

If guys thought the Julio trade drained this team of talent, a move like the one for Mack would destroy this team's future.

10 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Its shameful.

How can we improve this?

WIN NOW!

We are not in WIN NOW mode.

Cap space situation might be another reason.

Falcons will go ALL IN next year...mark it!