Desmond Trufant wants to say something... (lol)

>>

The Falcons are in last place in the NFC South, but Trufant says there is still time to make a playoff run.

''We always felt we were still in it regardless of how we started,'' Trufant said. ''We just had to get some momentum and find out what works for us and keep moving. There's a lot of ball left and we can still do a lot of damage out there.''

<<

---

Ok Desmond, how about covering a WR without trailing 10 yards behind him? How about not dropping footballs thrown right into your hands? How about SHUT UP and PLAY YOUR POSITION and actually Cover your WR for once?

Desmond Trufant - I dont think you of all people need to be speaking for the Team or even the Defense as this point!! You have been Horrible. So Shut Up!

You are not Helping the Team or the Defense. So dont be a Spokesperson for Either.!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not trying to RIP Trufant, but this dude has been terrible and doesnt need to be talking to the media about ANYTHING to do with the Falcons or Defense.

I dont know if he has been injured for 2 years or what; I just know he has mostly sucked as CB for this team.

I think he needs to be traded IMO. If i had him in my Fantasy League, he would already be gone. He aint the worth the millions he getting paid

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

We knew that wasn’t his game when he was drafted, but this board defends everything then switches their expectations. 

Thank you!!! I knew he couldn't catch when I saw him at U of Washington,  but alot on here clamored at the idea of him being a shutdown corner and his brothers playing in the NFL. Well, how the bloodline works is, some siblings get all the talent and the others are just riding the family's name coattail.

6 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

>>

The Falcons are in last place in the NFC South, but Trufant says there is still time to make a playoff run.

''We always felt we were still in it regardless of how we started,'' Trufant said. ''We just had to get some momentum and find out what works for us and keep moving. There's a lot of ball left and we can still do a lot of damage out there.''

<<

---

Ok Desmond, how about covering a WR without trailing 10 yards behind him? How about not dropping footballs thrown right into your hands? How about SHUT UP and PLAY YOUR POSITION and actually Cover your WR for once?

Desmond Trufant - I dont think you of all people need to be speaking for the Team or even the Defense as this point!! You have been Horrible. So Shut Up!

You are not Helping the Team or the Defense. So dont be a Spokesperson for Either.!!!

6 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Im not trying to RIP Trufant, but this dude has been terrible and doesnt need to be talking to the media about ANYTHING to do with the Falcons or Defense.

I dont know if he has been injured for 2 years or what; I just know he has mostly sucked as CB for this team.

I think he needs to be traded IMO. If i had him in my Fantasy League, he would already be gone. He aint the worth the millions he getting paid

Point taken, but LOL saying “i’m Not trying to RIP Trufant”. 

What do people expect players to say? “Oh we are aweful and instead of trying to win we want a better pick. I’m not a good player according to keyboard warriors I should ask for a trade.” Cmon, I respect confidence as apposed to whining any day. If you’re not confident in this league you will be eaten alive. 

3 minutes ago, falken said:

Jedi, we all know our back is to the wall with the 2018 season.

I'm not asking you to remain positive but is it too much to ask to not spam the boards with negativity?

Just asking.

He shouldn't have to change anything just to please everyone else. That's like asking someone who's overly positive to tone it down a bit. It's not going to work

7 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but every player in the NFL is required to talk to the media. 

8 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I feel the same way he's not worth the money imo he's average at best and gets burned way to often. I saw him Saturday night at Pappadeaux, My first thoughts were he's kind of small in person definitely not 6 foot   id say about 5'10 190.  I'm like dam you don't have time to eat bro u should be working on technique lol