Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Falcon Jedi Knight

Desmond Trufant wants to say something... (lol)

66 posts in this topic

>>

The Falcons are in last place in the NFC South, but Trufant says there is still time to make a playoff run.

''We always felt we were still in it regardless of how we started,'' Trufant said. ''We just had to get some momentum and find out what works for us and keep moving. There's a lot of ball left and we can still do a lot of damage out there.''

<<

---

Ok Desmond, how about covering a WR without trailing 10 yards behind him? How about not dropping footballs thrown right into your hands? How about SHUT UP and PLAY YOUR POSITION and actually Cover your WR for once?

Desmond Trufant - I dont think you of all people need to be speaking for the Team or even the Defense as this point!! You have been Horrible. So Shut Up!

You are not Helping the Team or the Defense. So dont be a Spokesperson for Either.!!!

Da_Truth, Dutty Ole Bird and sdogg like this

Im not trying to RIP Trufant, but this dude has been terrible and doesnt need to be talking to the media about ANYTHING to do with the Falcons or Defense.

I dont know if he has been injured for 2 years or what; I just know he has mostly sucked as CB for this team.

I think he needs to be traded IMO. If i had him in my Fantasy League, he would already be gone. He aint the worth the millions he getting paid

1 minute ago, Falcanuck said:

If Trufant could catch a football the Falcons would be 5-2 and firmly in the playoff driver's seat. 

Exactly Right. And thats why Trufant could never be a WR - he cant catch a football. All he can do is block one.

54 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Im not trying to RIP Trufant

Image result for jennifer lawrence gif ok

It's just a total coincidence that you started two threads tearing into him at 2 am while saying that's not your intent...

If you're that bored, maybe you should renew your Netflix subscription or something.

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

We knew that wasn’t his game when he was drafted, but this board defends everything then switches their expectations. 

Thank you!!! I knew he couldn't catch when I saw him at U of Washington,  but alot on here clamored at the idea of him being a shutdown corner and his brothers playing in the NFL. Well, how the bloodline works is, some siblings get all the talent and the others are just riding the family's name coattail.

Knight of God and ya_boi_j like this

6 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

>>

The Falcons are in last place in the NFC South, but Trufant says there is still time to make a playoff run.

''We always felt we were still in it regardless of how we started,'' Trufant said. ''We just had to get some momentum and find out what works for us and keep moving. There's a lot of ball left and we can still do a lot of damage out there.''

<<

---

Ok Desmond, how about covering a WR without trailing 10 yards behind him? How about not dropping footballs thrown right into your hands? How about SHUT UP and PLAY YOUR POSITION and actually Cover your WR for once?

Desmond Trufant - I dont think you of all people need to be speaking for the Team or even the Defense as this point!! You have been Horrible. So Shut Up!

You are not Helping the Team or the Defense. So dont be a Spokesperson for Either.!!!

6 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Im not trying to RIP Trufant, but this dude has been terrible and doesnt need to be talking to the media about ANYTHING to do with the Falcons or Defense.

I dont know if he has been injured for 2 years or what; I just know he has mostly sucked as CB for this team.

I think he needs to be traded IMO. If i had him in my Fantasy League, he would already be gone. He aint the worth the millions he getting paid

Point taken, but LOL saying “i’m Not trying to RIP Trufant”. 

HASHBROWN3 and Ergo Proxy like this

Jedi, we all know our back is to the wall with the 2018 season.

I'm not asking you to remain positive but is it too much to ask to not spam the boards with negativity?

Just asking.

Vandy likes this

What do people expect players to say? “Oh we are aweful and instead of trying to win we want a better pick. I’m not a good player according to keyboard warriors I should ask for a trade.” Cmon, I respect confidence as apposed to whining any day. If you’re not confident in this league you will be eaten alive. 

3 minutes ago, falken said:

Jedi, we all know our back is to the wall with the 2018 season.

I'm not asking you to remain positive but is it too much to ask to not spam the boards with negativity?

Just asking.

He shouldn't have to change anything just to please everyone else. That's like asking someone who's overly positive to tone it down a bit. It's not going to work

After reading the title I was hoping it was good bye. Kidding but he is one of the most frustrating players besides Alford to watch.

7 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but every player in the NFL is required to talk to the media. 

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

8 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I feel the same way he's not worth the money imo he's average at best and gets burned way to often. I saw him Saturday night at Pappadeaux, My first thoughts were he's kind of small in person definitely not 6 foot   id say about 5'10 190.  I'm like dam you don't have time to eat bro u should be working on technique lol