ike barn87987

Kazee is balling

62 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Knight of God said:

The key is Jones. Not Rico, not Neal. 

^ This. 

Neal is a force but to fill his role shouldn’t be too difficult given the right skill set. I really think we need to look at either Killebrew or Bucannon to fill this role. Both shouldn’t take a lot to get.  

33 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Yeah, I remember that thread.

I thought Kazee was too frail to play FS. Have to admit I was dead wrong on him. 

You were wrong and I'm glad to help you admit that. ;) 

I liked him from the start, I'm glad we have a ballhawk back there. How long has that been since we had that?

Vandy and Tim Mazetti like this

We should had sign Eric Reid and we would be solid at the safety postion with him and Kazee. Deion Jones come back and this D wouldnt miss a beat in my opinion. Reid is only 26 and was an all pro its just mind blowing that when Neal got hurt we didnt sign him instead we trade for this bum from NE smh 

Edited by TrueFalcon316
Vandy, lju713 and IamFRESCO1 like this

6 hours ago, Knight of God said:

The key is Jones. Not Rico, not Neal. 

Jones is a big factor, but Neal has been missed also.  Neal and Kazee will be a force when Neal gets back.  Neal helps in the run game more than we knew until he was out.  I think both of those guys make this defense special.  Seattle when they were the #1 defense they had the SS, FS, the MLB, and the shutdown corner.  We have guys on this team that may become that tandem. 

Knight of God and Tim Mazetti like this

2 hours ago, TrueFalcon316 said:

We should had sign Eric Reid and we would be solid at the safety postion with him and Kazee. Deion Jones come back and this D wouldnt miss a beat in my opinion. Reid is only 26 and was an all pro its just mind blowing that when Neal got hurt we didnt sign him instead we trade for this bum from NE smh 

Reid is awful and has been a distraction in Carolina. Can’t believe people would still want him on the team.

Tim Mazetti and Clark Kent™ like this

2 hours ago, TrueFalcon316 said:

Sad but true. 

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You were wrong and I'm glad to help you admit that. ;) 

I liked him from the start, I'm glad we have a ballhawk back there. How long has that been since we had that?

Not sure Rico gets his job back at FS. Probably moving him to NB next year. 

Just now, Vandy said:

Sad but true. 

Right now no one is playing better than Kazee in our secondary. You are right, it may play out that way.

The thought of Neal and Kazee back there next season is exciting/enticing. 

Vandy, Tim Mazetti and iLLmaticz like this

13 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL...

I’ve been watching him in Carolina and outside of the 4th quarter against the Eagels he’s been pretty bad. 

I know he’s been sitting on the couch for a while and maybe he improves but that’s tbd.

Edited by falconsfan4life3
Clark Kent™ likes this

11 minutes ago, falconsfan4life3 said:

I’ve been watching him in Carolina and outside of the 4th quarter against the Eagels he’s been pretty bad. 

I know he’s been sitting on the couch for a while and maybe he improves but that’s tbd.

Have you been watching Jordan Richards? 

Flying Falcon likes this

5 hours ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Thank Kog.... I do t think they get it. Debo is the #1 disrupter of opposing offenses.

We get it, but hes only 1 man

21 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Sad but true. 

Rico would be our best cb this year, so we should move him to nickle!

jazzyburrell and Vandy like this

Just now, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

And so is Julio. Their impacts are quite similar 

I just dont think he can fix the awful play of our secondary, can he cover a lot of ground, of course, but he cant fix Tru, Alford, and Richards