Giants are rebuilding

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Lol! Who did we get from Denver for 5th? 

This front office has not guts ...to make a play on proven veteran defensive playmaker especially when our OFFENSE is soo elite.

All Ryan & Co needs is 1 or 2 players.....

Ty Sombrero, he has free tickets to every game.

41 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I would love Landon Collins. Guy can flat out hit HOWEVER OL is the weakness of this team. We will only go as far as the offense will take us. I would rather trade for an O lineman or or DE before any skill position. So it's Oliver Vernon or nobody for me on the Giants

only OL on the giants I want is Will Hernandez.

With this being a bye week, now would be the time to pick-up a guy.  We would need to do it in the next 24-hours to give the new player time to learn part of the playbook and try and build a little chemistry with the team.  I don't think we will trade, which is a same, but if we do it will have to be today or tomorrow IMO.

21 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

With this being a bye week, now would be the time to pick-up a guy.  We would need to do it in the next 24-hours to give the new player time to learn part of the playbook and try and build a little chemistry with the team.  I don't think we will trade, which is a same, but if we do it will have to be today or tomorrow IMO.

We got Austin Pasztor back!! Woooohooo!! Rainbow in my backyard.....troffed!

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Also forces a decision on whether to keep Neal or not. Personally, I prefer the established vet as Neal still has some strides to make in becoming that legit threat. That's just me though.

It doesn't because Collins can play free safety. Neal is fine.

I wouldn't hate the idea of trading for Alec Ogletree. He only just turned 27, has generally been pretty healthy, and is under contract through 2021. His average cap hit is around $10m per season so the team would have to shed some other salaries but between Levitre, Schraeder, and others, there's fat to trim. 

55 minutes ago, Summerhill said:

I wouldn't hate the idea of trading for Alec Ogletree. He only just turned 27, has generally been pretty healthy, and is under contract through 2021. His average cap hit is around $10m per season so the team would have to shed some other salaries but between Levitre, Schraeder, and others, there's fat to trim. 

U think we cut Schraeder  hes a bargain as far as RT's go.