Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFan1st

Giants are rebuilding

58 posts in this topic

Just now, RoddyWhite84 said:

That we wont partake in smh 

Oh, no. That's not going to happen.

This front office isn't going to make moves like that in-season and give up draft picks to boot.

4 minutes ago, Statick said:

Oh, no. That's not going to happen.

This front office isn't going to make moves like that in-season and give up draft picks to boot.

Of course not i know.but if they did this would be the time..on a bye week get whoever in the playbook 

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

For a 5th?!

Lol! Who did we get from Denver for 5th? 

This front office has not guts ...to make a play on proven veteran defensive playmaker especially when our OFFENSE is soo elite.

All Ryan & Co needs is 1 or 2 players.....

2 hours ago, BlazerSlayer said:

Trading Damon Harrison to the Lions shows they are going full rebuild. He was All-Pro in 2017 if I recall.

Jeesh this man is a beast against the run  We could have cut McClain and Bennett and picked him up. Bad enough we let Carolina pick up Eric Reid SMH

Osiruz likes this

2 hours ago, BlazerSlayer said:

Trading Damon Harrison to the Lions shows they are going full rebuild. He was All-Pro in 2017 if I recall.

Dang I really wanted snacks. I would take either Collins, BJ hill, Vernon, or Ogletree.

5 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Lol! Who did we get from Denver for 5th? 

This front office has not guts ...to make a play on proven veteran defensive playmaker especially when our OFFENSE is soo elite.

All Ryan & Co needs is 1 or 2 players.....

Ty Sombrero, he has free tickets to every game.

mattyicefalcon and FalconKick like this

41 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I would love Landon Collins. Guy can flat out hit HOWEVER OL is the weakness of this team. We will only go as far as the offense will take us. I would rather trade for an O lineman or or DE before any skill position. So it's Oliver Vernon or nobody for me on the Giants

only OL on the giants I want is Will Hernandez.

With this being a bye week, now would be the time to pick-up a guy.  We would need to do it in the next 24-hours to give the new player time to learn part of the playbook and try and build a little chemistry with the team.  I don't think we will trade, which is a same, but if we do it will have to be today or tomorrow IMO.

CrimsonFalcon likes this

21 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

With this being a bye week, now would be the time to pick-up a guy.  We would need to do it in the next 24-hours to give the new player time to learn part of the playbook and try and build a little chemistry with the team.  I don't think we will trade, which is a same, but if we do it will have to be today or tomorrow IMO.

We got Austin Pasztor back!! Woooohooo!! Rainbow in my backyard.....troffed!

33 minutes ago, rogueleadersf said:

And during the broadcast, Everytime Beckham or Barkley touched the ball the play by play announcer sounded like he was about to have an orgasm

I thought I was the only one who noticed that lol.

rogueleadersf likes this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Also forces a decision on whether to keep Neal or not. Personally, I prefer the established vet as Neal still has some strides to make in becoming that legit threat. That's just me though.

It doesn't because Collins can play free safety. Neal is fine.

14 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

It doesn't because Collins can play free safety. Neal is fine.

It does because you just paid Rico so you're just going to have that contract riding the bench and coming in 10 plays a game??

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

It does because you just paid Rico so you're just going to have that contract riding the bench and coming in 10 plays a game??

True. Anyway, Collins is gonna command a higher salary than Neal so I doubt that route would be taken anyway.

I wouldn't hate the idea of trading for Alec Ogletree. He only just turned 27, has generally been pretty healthy, and is under contract through 2021. His average cap hit is around $10m per season so the team would have to shed some other salaries but between Levitre, Schraeder, and others, there's fat to trim. 

29 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

True. Anyway, Collins is gonna command a higher salary than Neal so I doubt that route would be taken anyway.

I know but it would be a good decision to struggle with

Flying Falcon likes this

55 minutes ago, Summerhill said:

I wouldn't hate the idea of trading for Alec Ogletree. He only just turned 27, has generally been pretty healthy, and is under contract through 2021. His average cap hit is around $10m per season so the team would have to shed some other salaries but between Levitre, Schraeder, and others, there's fat to trim. 

U think we cut Schraeder  hes a bargain as far as RT's go.