Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFan1st

Giants are rebuilding

58 posts in this topic

Two big trades happened in the last couple of days. Is there anyone on their defense the Falcons should try to trade for. Trade deadline is looming!

5 minutes ago, FalconFan1st said:

Two big trades happened in the last couple of days. Is there anyone on their defense the Falcons should try to trade for. Trade deadline is looming!

Any LB or FS that can take the place of Riley and Richards

8 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Landon Collins would be amazing. Can play the Keanu Neal role at SS and get rid of Richards. But we all know it won't happen.

Also forces a decision on whether to keep Neal or not. Personally, I prefer the established vet as Neal still has some strides to make in becoming that legit threat. That's just me though.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Also forces a decision on whether to keep Neal or not. Personally, I prefer the established vet as Neal still has some strides to make in becoming that legit threat. That's just me though.

Tell Neal to put on 10Lbs & Move him to WLB. :o

Scott1988, IamFRESCO1 and Drew4719 like this

Doesn't matter this team isn't trading for anyone.

Like I said in an earlier thread the FO knows this team isn't going anywhere so they're just gonna develop players even though we are only one game off our 2016 pace.

5 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Collins

Dan Quinn/ Dimitroff dont have guts to bring in veteran playmakers who will help this team immediately.

Im appalled......we are not a bad team we just need some help on defense 1 or 2 players who can let OFFENSE do their part at ease.

Offense putting up 30-35 pts every game in November and December is highly improbable.

sdogg likes this

42 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Put key a a linebacker shii, Lando can hit and ball hawk. I love key but I'd take Lando if I had the choice 

ya_boi_j likes this

54 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'd say keep Neal and Collins tbh, Collins can play FS

Atlantafan21 likes this

I would love Landon Collins. Guy can flat out hit HOWEVER OL is the weakness of this team. We will only go as far as the offense will take us. I would rather trade for an O lineman or or DE before any skill position. So it's Oliver Vernon or nobody for me on the Giants