Schweitzer back to RG is Probable.

lostnmexico

The new guy played LG in Seattle and I think Familiarity on the right side (Played together last year with Schaefer) Will get Schweitzer back to RG.  Bye week is a blessing this year for sure!

Matthews  Odhimabo  Mack   Schweitzer   Shraeder  …..Looks like our Line moving forward.  Garland and Sambrillo in reserve.

Edited by lostnmexico

16 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Don't be shocked if Garland is the RG moving forward. He played well last night. 

If only he had a QB like Tyrod Taylor he was blocking for...

Yeah, I’d be shocked if it’s not Schweitzer and Garland as starting guards coming out of the bye. Odhimabo is likely just here to be a back-up, or maybe a project for next year.

1 hour ago, lostnmexico said:

The new guy played LG in Seattle and I think Familiarity on the right side (Played together last year with Schaefer) Will get Schweitzer back to RG.  Bye week is a blessing this year for sure!

Matthews  Odhimabo  Mack   Schweitzer   Shaefer  …..Looks like our Line moving forward.  Garland and Sambrillo in reserve.

Flat out scary.

3 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

Matthews  Odhimabo  Mack   Schweitzer   Shaefer  …..Looks like our Line moving forward.  Garland and Sambrillo in reserve.

Garland is the starter going forward, he is being paid starter money.

Like your idea about moving Schweitzer back, but will not happen. They do not want anymore disruption on the OL than what has already happened. 

last year Schweitzer was at  RG

and Garland filled in as Levitre's backup at LG

they may switch those two from Monday night game

WHERE HAS THE FALCON FRONT OFFICE SAID THEY SIGNED Odhiambo??????  I can't find it??? 

So all of you are going on a third party report?? AS OF NOW

15 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

Dear god Kevin Shaefer came out of retirement to switch from LT to RG?

Been doing my homework on him…….Garland is a bench piece as he backs up center.....Word on the Street is the new guy is tons of Raw athelete and we got a bye week to see what we have.  Because of their year together last year….it is a no brainer to move Schweitzer back to the Right side.

If they wanted Schweitzer at LG, they would have signed a guy with RG experience.  They did not.  They signed O.

I am convinced O Will step into the gig at LG and Garland Will continue to be a Depth piece.  Matthews O Mack Schweitzer and Shraeder are the line moving forward and I think this Will help the run blocking since dude was a high draft pick, is strong and remember…...….sometimes linemen take longer to develop.

Edited by lostnmexico