Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott1988

Saints acquire Eli Apple

112 posts in this topic

Decent big body CB. Had a lot of hype coming in. That 1 INT in 3 years is bad though. Good tackler though. Depending on the pick they sent, could be a win for them

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

Any idea when his contract is up? 

Two young CB's like Lattimore and Apple is a pretty decent duo. 

They're laughing about one game but the trusted PFF has him ranked #36, much much higher than both Trufant and Alford. But I'm sure, this one particular time, PFF will have absolutely zero value. He's also rated higher than his new teammate

SpongeDad, Drew4719 and kschreck like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

They're laughing about one game but the trusted PFF has him ranked #36, much much higher than both Trufant and Alford. But I'm sure, this one particular time, PFF will have absolutely zero value.

I was just thinking that I would trade Trufant for Apple all day.

ya_boi_j likes this

These are the type of moves the Falcons should be making. Aquiring physically gifted players who might need a change of scenery for discounted value. We are not the team to do this trade in particular given the contraversy with Apple and defensive co-ordinator

Just now, SpongeDad said:

I was just thinking that I would trade Trufant for Apple all day.

Trufant is getting paid solely off of his name it seems. He reminds me so much of Asomugha. When he wasn't getting tested, people thought he was the best in the league. Now that he gets tested, he's exposed every single week

SpongeDad and Scott1988 like this