Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bweb blapho

John Collins Out

22 posts in this topic

This is one time you're like let him stay out guys we're competing for top picks here if you know what I mean in NBA Draft 2019.

No real need to rush him back. So it does suck, but hey if it means potential 2 Top 10 or Top 5 picks(That would be insane) then so be it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But, he sure did look good last night in that pink jacket.  Collins just has superstar written all over him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 6:35 AM, Zone#7 said:

This is one time you're like let him stay out guys we're competing for top picks here if you know what I mean in NBA Draft 2019.

No real need to rush him back. So it does suck, but hey if it means potential 2 Top 10 or Top 5 picks(That would be insane) then so be it.

Mavs pick is top 5 protected, can only have 1 top 5 pick...so ya it would be extremely insane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 1:34 PM, TRUju2111 said:

Mavs pick is top 5 protected, can only have 1 top 5 pick...so ya it would be extremely insane

Mavs pick won't be top 5. Maybe top 10 though. Luka, Matthews, Jordan and Smith will win some games. When Collins comes back we might start beasting:

  • Trae - rook that will make mistakes but a floor leader with vision who can score
  • Baze - looking like he could step up to his contract level this year. Finally
  • Prince - potential pro bowler in 2019 if he stays healthy. Can score and defend
  • Collins - gonna be a problem for many NBA teams when he gets back in shape
  • Len - not mad at him at all. A Big that can rebound and block shots. 25 yrs old
  • Lin - can't shoot but can penetrate. Getting old. Need to upgrade him
  • Huerter - didn't know he had a handle. Aggressive. Like what I've seen so far
  • Bembry - been on his bandwagon. Think he will break out this year. Point forward
  • Spellman - good size. Decent shot. Can rebound and play some defense
  • Dedmon - decent rebounder and defender. Hitting threes thanks to Bud
  • Adams - showed signs in the summer league. Possible replacement for Lin
  • Dorsey - surprised he hasn't gotten minutes. I felt like he was improving
  • Carter - locker room leader. Probably got a few threes left in him. Last year
  • Poythress - looks like he can score but defense seems to be very suspect
  • Plumlee - only if we need to hack a shaq. Need to move that contract now

I won't be surprised if we make the playoffs this year as a seven or eight seed. I believe we can put up the points. Just need to gel on defense. Definitely don't want to tank like many here. Never tank folks! We have plenty picks and cap dollars in the hopper. We should be able to find at least one play maker in the draft and bring in a top 10 free agent in 2019.

 

Drew4719 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Mavs pick won't be top 5. Maybe top 10 though. Luka, Matthews, Jordan and Smith will win some games. When Collins comes back we might start beasting:

  • Trae - rook that will make mistakes but a floor leader with vision who can score
  • Baze - looking like he could step up to his contract level this year. Finally
  • Prince - potential pro bowler in 2019 if he stays healthy. Can score and defend
  • Collins - gonna be a problem for many NFL teams when he gets back in shape
  • Len - not mad at him at all. A Big that can rebound and block shots. 25 yrs old
  • Lin - can't shoot but can penetrate. Getting old. Need to upgrade him
  • Heurter - didn't know he had a handle. Aggressive. Like what I've seen so far
  • Bembry - been on his train. Think he will break out this year. Point forward
  • Spellman - good size. Decent shot. Can rebound and play some defense
  • Dedmon - decent rebounder and defender. Hitting threes thanks to Bud
  • Adams - showed signs in the summer league. Possible replacement for Lin
  • Dorsey - surprised he hasn't gotten minutes. I felt like he was improving
  • Carter - locker room leader. Probably got a few threes left in him. Last year
  • Poythress - looks like he can score but defense seems to be very suspect
  • Plumlee - OK if we need to hack a shaq. Need to move that contract now

I won't be surprised if we make the playoffs this year as a seven or eight seed. I believe we can put up the points. Just need to gel on defense. Definitely don't want to tank like many here. Never tank folks! We have plenty picks and cap dollars in the hopper. We should be able to find at least one play maker in the draft and bring in a top 10 free agent in 2019.

 

I did not know that Collins and Prince were in the NFL, Hawks are ******!

Zone#7, jayu70 and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

I did not know that Collins and Prince were in the NFL, Hawks are ******!

Can they play defense?

Asking serious questions here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2018 at 9:23 PM, Zone#7 said:

Can they play defense?

Asking serious questions here.

Well by play do you mean are they better than Richards..yes, yes they can play defense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0