If we beat the Skins at home...are we a contender again?

GET-ME-A-DB-TD

The Skins are playing pretty good defense, but they have gotten some serious breaks in the last couple of games.  The 4-2 record shouldn't scare anyone.

They have scored one offensive TD in the second half this season.  Avoid the dumb turnovers and the Falcons can win this game.  They are clearly the more talented team.  

4 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

The problem is with the bye teams can get another game on us. The hole will seem deeper

True in some cases. But teams not only play each other but some will lose as well.

Philly @ Jacksonville (Both teams struggling. Who knows)
Tampa @ Cincy (Cincy should win)
Seattle @ Detroit (Someone has to lose)
Baltimore @ Carolina (Good game)
Green Bay @ Rams (Rams should win, doesn't hurt us)
New Orleans @ Minnesota (Someones gotta lose)

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

8 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

The problem is with the bye teams can get another game on us. The hole will seem deeper

If the Falcons are professionals, and I think in large part they are, then each of them will only be focusing on being the best they can be at their job when game time comes against Washington.

Also, I think it is far more likely that all three NFC South teams lose next week than it is that all of them win, as happened this week.

7 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

True in some cases. But teams not only play each other but some will lose as well.

Philly @ Jacksonville (Both teams struggling. Who knows)
Tampa @ Cincy (Cincy should win)
Seattle @ Detroit (Someone has to lose)
Baltimore @ Carolina (Good game)
Green Bay @ Rams (Rams should win, doesn't hurt us)
New Orleans @ Minnesota (Someones gotta lose)

That schedule does def look promising

I have faith in DQ and his coaching staff to make sure that this team is ready for the second half. I know the Giants are not very good but this defense made more plays last night then they have all season. 

It is a promising site to see sure tackles being made, players in the right zones, and for the more often than not communication on point. They are by far a stellar defense but they have made huge strides from where they were

So, Yes i think we are in contention if we beat the Redskins up here in DC in 2 weeks

1 hour ago, Peyton said:

The Skins are playing pretty good defense, but they have gotten some serious breaks in the last couple of games.  The 4-2 record shouldn't scare anyone.

They have scored one offensive TD in the second half this season.  Avoid the dumb turnovers and the Falcons can win this game.  They are clearly the more talented team.  

Agree...their front 7 is absolutely beast! 

Ryan may have to throw over 50x 

Because, Alex Smith aint Manning whos gonna miss open recievers in ZONE coverage.

If its gonna be low scoring...Skins will beat us.

If its a shoot out....I LOVE our chances.

Starts with getting HEALTHY on bye week first.