Deon Buchanon should be our immidiate target

TRUju2111

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

No need to give up draft capital and take on a big contract for a half a season patch. Both Neal and Allen will be back next season.

that said, Richards is bad and I would be happy to see him replaced.

id like to see neal and kazee next year. I personally think hes earned it so far.

58 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

id like to see neal and kazee next year. I personally think hes earned it so far.

I’m agreeing with you on this.  I think for a DB/S any Achilles injury is tough to come back from. I feel as though ACL injuries are AT TIMES more common to comeback from.  Love Rico and his spirit but KAZEE IS BALLIN

RIchards is bad. But this isn't baseball. The team doesn't have prospects to trade and draft picks are too valuable. Get Neasman, Tandy and Ismael more reps. They look a lot better. Save the late round pick to take another safety in the draft.

4 hours ago, BlazerSlayer said:

At this point of the season, a trade would be best used as a supporting piece to your team, not fixing a glaring weakness. Like the Jags trading for Carlos Hyde instead of trying to find a QB. Because you won't fix a glaring weakness now.

They do need another RB though. As great as Fournette is, he's possibly never going to give you a full season. Yeldon isn't a 3 down back. They got swindled by Bortles last year vs Pittsburgh. That one game he finally looked like the QB they thought they drafted

2 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Should’ve traded for teddy...I hate dumb teams can be in this sport I’m not waiting for my team to be *** to do what need to be done 

I don't even know if Teddy can help that offense. They allowed their top playmaking WR's to walk in free agency, granted injuries have hit them hard the last couple of years so I can understand why they didn't want to pay them. They need a big name playmaker and solid #2 on offense IMO if they truly want to field a good looking offense to go along with a solid QB. Doesn't have to be Tom Brady but able to make the throws that count