Jump to content

Just 2 bad teams fighting to be the tallest midget in the room


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

This game is just comical and exactly what i thought it would. Im just more impressed we held the Giants to 3 points at Half Time.

This game is painful to watch. I cant wait til the End. Someone has to Lose right?

 

Why bother if you’re just going to be a crybaby? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I disagree. For the most part this game has not been riddled with penalties. Both teams DLs came to play and have been very effective. The Falcons have made some good plays on offense and defense. Kazee getting a tackle for loss on Barkley was excellent. The long TD to Hall, was beautiful.  NY is desparate (and is playing with a lot of urgency) and seems to have a decent game plan. NY has talent, but is just hardpressed to get out of a funk. Atlanta may not be lighting up the scoreboard, but they are eating clock and keeping NY on their heels. It's not a marquee matchup in terms of records, but both teams are playing hard. The Falcons are still playing with a lot of agression late in the game to try and seal the win.

I'm done with shytting on this team. The season is what it is, and all the Falcons can do at this point is go out and win games. If you're not entertained then Tough ****.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, nomak said:

The team can make it without Julio...not so without Ryan. Ryan is the best player on the team hands down. 

Exactly. Ryan is the heart of the team, and can get the ball to just about anyone on the offensive side of the ball. I love Julio, but he is not of the same competitive nature that Ryan is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Giants got talent. That head coach  sucks. He is gone after this game...

Shurmur us not going to make it there. I actually thought he was a good hire for them, but his decisions were very questionable in this game. However, you can also say player execution wasn't very good either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the 1 and 5 Giants, almost beat us at home.  Put up 14 points in just a couple minutes in the 4th quarter and only lost because of really bad coaching on their part, albeit only a little worse than our coaching.  I have never seen a head coach, Dan Quinn, completely ignore coaching and actually trying to stop the other team from scoring and celebrate because his kicker had to win the game against the worst team in the league.  Pathetic is an understatement.  I feel so bad for Matt Ryan, having to deal with morons all over the field with him AND coaching him.  He is the person carrying this team right now despite Dip**** Dan Quinn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, msjacob25 said:

the 1 and 5 Giants, almost beat us at home.  Put up 14 points in just a couple minutes in the 4th quarter and only lost because of really bad coaching on their part, albeit only a little worse than our coaching.  I have never seen a head coach, Dan Quinn, completely ignore coaching and actually trying to stop the other team from scoring and celebrate because his kicker had to win the game against the worst team in the league.  Pathetic is an understatement.  I feel so bad for Matt Ryan, having to deal with morons all over the field with him AND coaching him.  He is the person carrying this team right now despite Dip**** Dan Quinn.

Lol so he told Alford to give up a 60 yard bomb and then a TD to Beckham (who is a pretty good receiver btw)? 

You tripping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

This game is just comical and exactly what i thought it would. Im just more impressed we held the Giants to 3 points at Half Time.

This game is painful to watch. I cant wait til the End. Someone has to Lose right?

 

You are ****forbrains nothing.  Disappear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Basically. 

The most overpaid most sucky oline 

with

The most overpaid most sucky corners

with

The most overhyped defensive end

with

The most in over his head head coach

Cut the D a little slack...they are riddled with injuries at key positions. They're getting better...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, msjacob25 said:

the 1 and 5 Giants, almost beat us at home.  Put up 14 points in just a couple minutes in the 4th quarter and only lost because of really bad coaching on their part, albeit only a little worse than our coaching.  I have never seen a head coach, Dan Quinn, completely ignore coaching and actually trying to stop the other team from scoring and celebrate because his kicker had to win the game against the worst team in the league.  Pathetic is an understatement.  I feel so bad for Matt Ryan, having to deal with morons all over the field with him AND coaching him.  He is the person carrying this team right now despite Dip**** Dan Quinn.

I’m bout to fade you fool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't get you man you moaned yesterday about the Falcons have to win this game your words no one else's.

Guess what they win the game and you still have the knieves out for them.

Who gives a flying fark what it looked like the team you supposedly support won.At this point in time it doesn't matter what wins look like as long as we get Ws and win.

You just confirmed to me what you really are a clown masquerading as a fan of our team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, msjacob25 said:

the 1 and 5 Giants, almost beat us at home.  Put up 14 points in just a couple minutes in the 4th quarter and only lost because of really bad coaching on their part, albeit only a little worse than our coaching.  I have never seen a head coach, Dan Quinn, completely ignore coaching and actually trying to stop the other team from scoring and celebrate because his kicker had to win the game against the worst team in the league.  Pathetic is an understatement.  I feel so bad for Matt Ryan, having to deal with morons all over the field with him AND coaching him.  He is the person carrying this team right now despite Dip**** Dan Quinn.

Nah. The falcons had this game under control. Don’t just look at the scoreboard. There was never any doubt 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I don't get you man you moaned yesterday about the Falcons have to win this game your words no one else's.

Guess what they win the game and you still have the knieves out for them.

Who gives a flying fark what it looked like the team you supposedly support won.At this point in time it doesn't matter what wins look like as long as we get Ws and win.

You just confirmed to me what you really are a clown masquerading as a fan of our team.

You just don’t understand his sense of humor....that’s all. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...