mashburn*Fibonacci

Is julio the problem at the long ball?

104 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I've always heard Ryan can't do it.  But all year long ryan has been connecting with all the others deep, except julio.  

Julio has been open.  Ryan actually put that ball out in front for hall, on a good play design, where hall wasn’t fight double/triple coverage 

1 minute ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Ryan’s playing lights out. He looks like 2016. His deep balls not the greatest but m He’s being hitting plenty receivers in stride. Like he used to in 2016. It’s Julio who skipped training camp and they’re not in sync 

Facts

7 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I've always heard Ryan can't do it.  But all year long ryan has been connecting with all the others deep, except julio.  

4 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Ryan’s playing lights out. He looks like 2016. His deep balls not the greatest but m He’s being hitting plenty receivers in stride. Like he used to in 2016. It’s Julio who skipped training camp and they’re not in sync 

3 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

Facts

LOL!!!!

4 minutes ago, Vandy said:

LOL!!!!

Why do you disagree vandy? You don’t think they’re out of sync on the deep ball? You don’t think Julio being in training time woulda hurt that?

Edited by I Even Bleed Red
mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

7 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Minus the fact that he didnt skip camp? Just offseason activites... 

7 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Why do you disagree vandy? You don’t think they’re out of sync on the deep ball? You don’t think Julio being in training camp woulda helped that?

Nope. We’re almost at mid-point of season. And Julio didn’t miss training camp, he stayed away from OTAs.

Edit: Did you see that catch Julio just made? 

Edited by Vandy

3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Nope. We’re almost at mid-point of season. And Julio didn’t miss training camp, he stayed away from OTAs.

Edit: Did you see that catch Julio just made? 

I’ve only questioned his timing on the deep ball with Ryan. I know he’s top 3 wr otherwise. I’ve a 11 jersey on lol

Vandy and mashburn*Fibonacci like this

4 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

I’ve only questioned his timing on the deep ball with Ryan. I know he’s top 3 wr otherwise. I’ve a 11 jersey on lol

And you know he’s double-covered in RZ. And Matt lacks the arm to hit him deep yet again.

Flying Falcon likes this

20 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

My god stop with this #######. Get your **** facts straight if you’re going to make stupid *** accusations. 

24 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Sometimes I wonder if it is because of all the crazy coverages they throw at Julio which causes Ryan to be late getting rid of it. It is like sometimes Ryan has to wait to make sure the safety is not rolling over.

6 minutes ago, Diesel_Bird said:

Ryan literally just under threw Julio 

He did but he had a guy in his face.  When throwing to Julio he should just let the ball go earlier and let Julio run under it. 

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

And you know he’s double-covered in RZ. And Matt lacks the arm to hit him deep yet again.

Matt just hit a deep ball for more yardage. On that play his arm was hit and he stepped on someone’s foot. He’s not the best deep ball thrower. But that’s not due to his arm strength when he’s throwing deeper bombs Lolol :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Exactly ii'm not putting julio down.  Dudes amazing.  But his the only one that misses a lot of deep balls with ryan.  And all I hear/heard is ryan is the knee to blame.  

I Even Bleed Red likes this

1 minute ago, Diesel_Bird said:

Who else would that throw be on?

Did you see the defense throw Matthews into him as he was releasing? Or doesn’t that fit the blame game?

Ergo Proxy likes this