Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gold4425

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WE'LL SEE IF VIC CAN COME UP BIG

44 posts in this topic

If Vic is ever gonna be a baller this season he should do it tonight. Monday Night Football and the football world is watching. Giants have a weak OL. Eli is not that fleet-footed or elusive. People around the country questioning if he has it??

Come on Vic it is time to RISE!

PokerSteve likes this

12 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Spoiler alert: 

He won't. 

This is a 2018 photo of Saquon Barkley  of the New York Giants NFL football team. This image reflects the New York Giants active roster as of May 10, 2018 when this image was taken. (AP Photo)  

" I hope you're right. I don't want my plans of a big night spoiled."

13 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I stuck with him for a long time but I just don't think he's got it in him.

He has no moves, he's quick at the snap but all he does is run himself way beyond 80% of the plays. 

He's always two or three feet behind the QB and Eli keeps backing up. The perfect storm?

Stryka likes this

Vic may turn the corner during this stretch. He has been getting close all season. Leads the team in pressures I believe but cant close the deal. Got robbed vs NO but can make up for it. I fully expect him to get to 8 sacks this season. He has 2(Im counting the strip sack that didnt get called right). What he needs to show me is pursuit. I wanna see him putting his life on the line every play to get a tackle or sack or get his hands up to bat a ball down. He has to have drive. 

44 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

If Vic is ever gonna be a baller this season he should do it tonight. Monday Night Football and the football world is watching. Giants have a weak OL. Eli is not that fleet-footed or elusive. People around the country questioning if he has it??

2kparu.jpg

Flying Falcon likes this

57 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

Man, Vic is a write off. He's done. Stick a fork in him. He's a bust.

19 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Vic may turn the corner during this stretch. He has been getting close all season. Leads the team in pressures I believe but cant close the deal. Got robbed vs NO but can make up for it. I fully expect him to get to 8 sacks this season. He has 2(Im counting the strip sack that didnt get called right). What he needs to show me is pursuit. I wanna see him putting his life on the line every play to get a tackle or sack or get his hands up to bat a ball down. He has to have drive. 

And Smitty would be so proud of him.

Football, like life, isn't magic. It's a myth that players are gonna spazz out of nowhere. Vic has shown us who he is. If anything, he's more likely to choke. You are who you play as for 6 games prior to today. 

Flying Falcon likes this

5 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Football, like life, isn't magic. It's a myth that players are gonna spazz out of nowhere. Vic has shown us who he is. If anything, he's more likely to choke. You are who you play as for 6 games prior to today. 

You're more likely to win the Mega Million than Vic having any sacks in this game.

I Even Bleed Red likes this