Eagles being trolled at our expense.

15 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I laugh only because 28 to 3 a significantly bigger lead… FML… FMMFL 

c39hzlvwaaewfnr.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

Mark Twain's quote about three kinds of lies....lies, d*mn lies, and statistics, applies to this chart.

In my heart I knew the Falcons were going to lose this game when the Patriots tried an unsuccessful onside kick down 28-9, then the Falcons picked up 9 yards on first down, then Matthews got called for holding and they didn't even manage a FG.

It was at that moment I said "Oh....here we go again.

The Falcons are synonymous with blowing leads.  This is the lasting legacy of the Falcons.

"The Eagles sure Falconed that one"

It's even in the Urban dictionary.

The act of blowing a great opportunity in tremendous fashion, like the AtlantaFalcons blew a 25-point second half lead against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 51. The Falcons have other incidents of tragic missteps in their franchise history, unique to any other pro sports entity.
"That girl you was with looked like she wanted you. What happened?" 
"Bruh, I told her that her roommate looked good and she kicked me out of her apartment." 
"Oh ****! You were outchea Falconing."
by Father O'Twins February 09, 2017

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I laugh only because 28 to 3 a significantly bigger lead… FML… FMMFL 

c39hzlvwaaewfnr.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

40 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The Falcons are synonymous with blowing leads.  This is the lasting legacy of the Falcons.

"The Eagles sure Falconed that one"

It's even in the Urban dictionary.

The act of blowing a great opportunity in tremendous fashion, like the AtlantaFalcons blew a 25-point second half lead against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 51. The Falcons have other incidents of tragic missteps in their franchise history, unique to any other pro sports entity.
"That girl you was with looked like she wanted you. What happened?" 
"Bruh, I told her that her roommate looked good and she kicked me out of her apartment." 
"Oh ****! You were outchea Falconing."
by Father O'Twins February 09, 2017

865185182.0.jpg

How can the Falcons pick at anybody? The Falcons are one of only 4 teams that have never one a NFL or AFL championship of ANY kind and have the longest streak going back to 1966.  The Falcons,  The Bengals,  The Jaguars and the Panthers are the only teams to have never won a championship.   The Eagles have multiple championships so you cannot meme them...  28-3 will never go away...  THIS is why I'm sooo hard on them.  They been rebuilding since 1966...

Edited by slickgadawg

4 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

How can the Falcons pick at anybody? The Falcons are one of only 4 teams that have never one a NFL or AFL championship of ANY kind and have the longest streak going back to 1966.  The Falcons,  The Bengals,  The Jaguars and the Panthers are the only teams to have never won a championship.   The Eagles have multiple championships so you cannot meme them...  28-3 will never go away...

Image result for eagles super bowl gif

The falcons aren't making fun of anyone, you really don't get it do you?

57 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

The Eagles switched to Dan Quinn's favorite defense in the 4th qtr yesterday and well, you saw what happened. 

I watched that game, it looked more like Ron Rivera got out of the way of their offense rather than the theory the Eagles went into prevent.