Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Eric Reid goes full Rain Man before coin toss

114 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Not mentioning any names, but......Kinda like a few posters in here lately. :ninja:

but we can agree he needs meds big time

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

What does that mean? Gronk doesn't do any of his dumb stuff on the field and wouldn't get caught disobeying the hoodie. 

Hernando got caught, was arrested and cut within a matter of days. 

bingo 

3 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

EVERY year the Patriots get a FREE first round draft choice because they always pick up a player thats deemed " drama "... Meanwhile, in Atlanta, its big news if they can get the hole in the roof to open at the stadium...:(

Image result for belichick superbowl rings

Image result for belichick superbowl rings

Vince wilfork could fill that hole in our stadium roof. 

Vandy likes this

3 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

or after 98

Do you one better. How about all life matters and the earth is being trashed? We all should look to be real men or women that actually care for others and live by principles. Period.

2 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

No one the patriots sign is ever allowed to become a distraction from their organization or principles. If Eric Reid disobeyed Belichek and caused a distraction from his team. Eric would be back to sitting at home staring wide-eyed at the TV.

Blount was never a distraction for them. Neither was Moss. If Gordon even sniffs some weed from a mile away, he's gone. They don't sign obvious idiots. 

Yeah, did people just forget all the drama of Bill not playing Malcom Butler?

Dude is gone. Even if he helped them win a SB before.

See? Gotta walk the line.

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

So naturally you go out to confront him at the coin toss of a pro football game. Seems legit.

I may have it backwards. But I remember Jenkins approaching Reid. 

Just now, Falcanuck said:

I may have it backwards. But I remember Jenkins approaching Reid. 

Okay. If that's the way it played out, then all bets were off at that point? Still out of place imo, bruh.

13 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Okay. If that's the way it played out, then all bets were off at that point? Still out of place imo, bruh.

Just watched it, and yeah Jenkins went after Reid first. But Reid is 100% right about Jenkins. 

PokerSteve likes this

17 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Never stopped Belichick from signing those types of players.  Maybe thats why the Patriots got multiple chips...

So your argument is that one of the greatest head coaches of all time can deal with players who have temper-tantrums, get personal fouls and basically make an arse out of themselves during a coin toss, why can't any other coach do it?

LOL I'll just leave that there, because nothing else needs to be said why that is so stupid. Yeah, why can't we all be Bill and have a Brady.

On 10/22/2018 at 5:34 PM, Vandy said:

See 2013. 

Yep, we had 9 players on Injured Reserve in 2013. Plus Steven Jackson and Roddy White were banged up all year.

2014 was even worse. We had 10 players on Injured Reserve and 2 on the old PUP list. Plus Harry Douglas and Roddy (again) were both banged up.