Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Eric Reid goes full Rain Man before coin toss

114 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

Right, cause we would have a SB by now. Good luck with your soft butt HC, Quinn.

We’d be the 15-17 Browns with you.

And yes I’ll take the guy whos coached 30% of the franchise’s playoff wins in 3 years. 

UnrealfalcoN and Ergo Proxy like this

3 minutes ago, falconsfan4life3 said:

We’d be the 15-17 Browns with you.

And yes I’ll take the guy whos coached 30% of the franchise’s playoff wins in 3 years. 

YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!

Ergo Proxy likes this

Right, cause we would have a SB by now. Good luck with your soft butt HC, Quinn.

That same soft butt HC has assembled the best assortment of talent the organization has ever seen and is the best draft evaluator we've ever seen in the city of Atlanta who's accomplished more in three years than any other coach has here but hey man, get those angry keystrokes off.

That same soft butt HC has assembled the best assortment of talent the organization has ever seen and is the best draft evaluator we've ever seen in the city of Atlanta who's accomplished more in three years than any other coach has here but hey man, get those angry keystrokes off.

Dude, how many times are you gonna say this? Let's see what this soft butt HC do. Seems like his MoJo has worn off and he seems like a Smitty clone under all that rah-rah crap.

It’s unreasonable. What is a business like the NFL going to do for any specific group of people? They weren’t obligated to do anything.

Selling Out is not living your life for others in some way. Regardless of race.

A business is hating that it’s in the microscope garnered by the attention last year. Objectively, it’s their own interests.

I wouldn’t know what to do with many fans claiming they were done with NFL and politics getting involved. (Which I had no problem with peaceful demonstrations to raise awareness personally; this is about using someone else’s stage that you are paid on for entertainment: you are only going to get so much accomplished this specific way because it’s far limiting in compared to contributing to society with your own earned money etc)

If everyone lives by moral code without discrimination there would be no issues related to any form of prejudice. It has many faces.

Root issue is selfishness and self centered minds & hearts. It’s easy to point finger. Nothing wrong with asking for help, some people do care and get it. Live by what you preach. It’s not one person that changes the world, but everyone that changes one person. Control what you can control. That’s usually yourself and being a positive influence by your speech and actions.

That’s all I really have to say about that. Oppression can make wise people act crazy. So, I get it. Hard to see the forrest for the trees.

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

It’s unreasonable. What is a business like the NFL going to do for any specific group of people? They weren’t obligated to do anything.

Selling Out is not living your life for others in some way. Regardless of race.

A business is hating that it’s in the microscope garnered by the attention last hear.

I wouldn’t know what to do with many fans claiming they were done with NFL and politics getting involved.

If everyone lives by moral code without discrimination there would be no issues related to any form of prejudice. It has many faces.

Root issue is selfishness and self centered minds & hearts. It’s easy to point finger. Nothing wrong with asking for help, some people do care and get it. Live by what you preach. It’s not one person that changes the world, but everyone that changes one person. Control what you can control. That’s usually yourself and being a positive influence by your speech and actions.

That’s all I really have to say about that. Oppression can make wise people act crazy. So, I get it. Hard to see the forrest for the trees.

You just described a "sellout".

Malcolm "Tom" Jenkins 

Bunchy Carter likes this

15 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Malcolm "Tom" Jenkins 

Don’t know the man personally. Wasn’t in a room or talking about specifics of their business. Were you in this players coalition thing to give a full account?!

Just saying there was always going to be a limiting factor trying to use a single company to accomplish real and lasting change. Regardless of scale of platform. People weren’t watching said platform for those reasons.

It doesn’t really get to the root. People should help others period. Instead of being forced to when they don’t really want to. It’s amazing NFL was willing to pay something. Some may view it as hush money. Some may view it as got something done. 

Again, if you look to a business to correct social injustice your aim is rather delusional. Change happens in people’s hearts and minds. Not by creating drama others won’t get anyway.

This was never going to continue with how overblown it was made last year; the ignorant reactions. Welp, you got the fighting side down on everyone having their reasons. Here is some money for good. What else is a money maker going to do? It’s not a person. But a face and an image. What other thing will be accomplished directly? It’s really about resources. Security doesn’t last with money. Many unhappy rich people. Many can let you down. Best to live unconditionally.

18 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Malcolm "Tom" Jenkins 

Yeah, the sellout who raises his fist before games and has given millions to the black community. Some of you have no clue.

Iron Saint and Shelley#37 like this

Fine his *** for coming on the field. He's not no captain that's involved in the coin toss.  If Rivera had any balls he would suspend him a game. 

2 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

LOL! 

2 hours ago, RandomFan said:

If you think they aren't, then you need to get your head out of the sand and pay more attention. 

They're creating a lot of noise that in the end means northing and accomplishes nothing at all. A few weak minded individuals are following along for a few moments of publicity. Prove to me there's a reason for any of this "protesting" non-sense. Go to Chicago, and every other liberal ran city like it, where they are needed and try and make a difference there on the streets instead of accomplishing nothing between the goal post. They are cowards!      

9 minutes ago, nomak said:

They're creating a lot of noise that in the end means northing and accomplishes nothing at all. A few weak minded individuals are following along for a few moments of publicity. Prove to me there's a reason for any of this "protesting" non-sense. Go to Chicago, and every other liberal ran city like it, where they are needed and try and make a difference there on the streets instead of accomplishing nothing between the goal post. They are cowards!      

I don’t really have a bone to pick or side in this but for sake of “conversation” is $90M not something?

So, what is it all about really? Perception vs reality? It’s amazing some money may hopefully be put to good use.

One thing is for sure. Money comes and goes.

In that context, where did Reid really “think” this would lead to?

Genuinely curious.

What is the end game? Certainly wasn’t going to continue, but it’s understandable when propaganda is king. People too reactive. Not enough insight or sane expectations.

50 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Dude, how many times are you gonna say this? Let's see what this soft butt HC do. Seems like his MoJo has worn off and he seems like a Smitty clone under all that rah-rah crap.

Smithy had 1 playoff win and 0 SB appearences. Quinn is already better than him.

And we’ve never had this much talent injured at one time that I can remember. Smitty or before.

Ergo Proxy likes this

3 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Last place teams shouldn't be sooo choosy...

NFC SOUTH STANDINGS

Saints  5-1

Panthers 4-2

Buccaneers 3-3

Falcons 2-4

youre right. Last place teams NEED more drama, side show players and idiots being disruptive to the team. Why didn't we sign him!

7 hours ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000976848/article/eric-reid-malcolm-jenkins-sold-out-protest-movement

I mean who does this? I want to first of all thank our front office for not bringing this pussball of festering cancer into our locker room. Who seriously puts 70k people on the back burner to show the world that YOU and YOU alone are the single most important thing on that field..... 

I hope one day when Reid and Cap are sitting in a nursing together they can be proud of the "impact" they made on the world...as they eat their applesauce...smh

I hope he does all kinds of damage in that Panthers locker room

crimsonhawk and Iron Saint like this

32 minutes ago, runshoot said:

youre right. Last place teams NEED more drama, side show players and idiots being disruptive to the team. Why didn't we sign him!

Never stopped Belichick from signing those types of players.  Maybe thats why the Patriots got multiple chips...

Flying Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Never stopped Belichick from signing those types of players.  Maybe thats why the Patriots got multiple chips...

Right!! Belicheck probably wanted to sign him, but Kraft probably veto'd that vote.

Spts1 likes this