Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Eric Reid goes full Rain Man before coin toss

114 posts in this topic

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000976848/article/eric-reid-malcolm-jenkins-sold-out-protest-movement

I mean who does this? I want to first of all thank our front office for not bringing this pussball of festering cancer into our locker room. Who seriously puts 70k people on the back burner to show the world that YOU and YOU alone are the single most important thing on that field..... 

I hope one day when Reid and Cap are sitting in a nursing together they can be proud of the "impact" they made on the world...as they eat their applesauce...smh

This morning there are 31 other NFL front offices high fiving each other that they didn't sign this guy. Believe me teams were considering him., but wondered about the drama. Now they know and do you think the panthers can punish him? Or if they were to release him?...what a mess that would be!

4 minutes ago, vafalconfan said:

This morning there are 31 other NFL front offices high fiving each other that they didn't sign this guy. Believe me teams were considering him., but wondered about the drama. Now they know and do you think the panthers can punish him? Or if they were to release him?...what a mess that would be!

Conduct detrimental to the team... there's a reason Cap isn't employed...... nobody would even blink an eye if they released him. Who gives a shat WHY he did it...he did it and wouldn't be surprised if he was released. What a f'n moron.........

Its called decorum. Idk how these dudes made it through college

13 minutes ago, vafalconfan said:

Last place teams shouldn't be sooo choosy...

NFC SOUTH STANDINGS

Saints  5-1

Panthers 4-2

Buccaneers 3-3

Falcons 2-4

Riser Upper likes this

2 hours ago, caponine said:

Bro , Eric Reid gave Malcolm jenkins that crazy stare like he wanted to kill him. I thought he was going to try to, then he did it too his teammate. Ik that creeped me out a lil bit. 

hqdefault.jpg

Dude looks crazy. And his eyes stayed like that for a full 20 seconds. 

3 hours ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000976848/article/eric-reid-malcolm-jenkins-sold-out-protest-movement

I mean who does this? I want to first of all thank our front office for not bringing this pussball of festering cancer into our locker room. Who seriously puts 70k people on the back burner to show the world that YOU and YOU alone are the single most important thing on that field..... 

I hope one day when Reid and Cap are sitting in a nursing together they can be proud of the "impact" they made on the world...as they eat their applesauce...smh

Well we played the eagles week one, so there wouldn't of been a staredown. Id rather a player who can actually stand behind their morals and behind their words and not sell outs and uncle Tom's. Jenkins is a bihh and always has been. This the same Jenkins that trashs matt Ryan whenever he gets around a microphone, fawk him

15 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

hqdefault.jpg

Dude looks crazy. And his eyes stayed like that for a full 20 seconds. 

exactly!!!!! it was not quick. Look how was his eyes are open. Like he legit looks like he really wanted to kill Malcolm Jenkins if Carolina players didnt hold him back

3 hours ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Considering the huge positive impact that they ARE having on the world, I'm betting they will be very proud. 

Bunchy Carter likes this

Ya ain’t ever fought before? :lol: most people eyes get like that when they about to rearrange your face in anger, it’s a dead giveaway to either swing first or get distance lol

17 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

Ya ain’t ever fought before? :lol: most people eyes get like that when they about to rearrange your face in anger, it’s a dead giveaway to either swing first or get distance lol

nahhh man this is something totally different. No one’s eyes never get that big nor do they keep their eyes like that for 30 seconds . He even looked at his teammstes like that like he couldnt recognize them. 

rogueleadersf likes this

18 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Considering the huge positive impact that they ARE having on the world, I'm betting they will be very proud. 

Just because someone is making an impact doesn't mean it is for the betterment of the world.  Their "impact" is really mute.  Make an impact someplace else besides a football game. .

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Right, cause we would have a SB by now. Good luck with your soft butt HC, Quinn.

How is bringing him in makes this team a SB team?

1 minute ago, nomak said:

Just because someone is making an impact doesn't mean it is for the betterment of the world.  Their "impact" is really mute.  Make an impact someplace else besides a football.

If you think they aren't, then you need to get your head out of the sand and pay more attention.