bad day today (all 3 NFC south teams won)

tomorrow nights game is a must win and even then our chances are not good.

today was a real bad day for the falcons as all 3 NFC South teams won games they should have lost.

Saints 5-1,  (Should be 2-4), won by a missed extra point.  Are you kidding me!  they have won 2 others they should have lost, browns and falcons.

Panthers, 4-2 ( should be 3-3)  beat eagles after training 17-0.  largest 4th quarter comeback in their history

Buccs, 3-3 ( should be 1-5))  beat eagles week 2 and won today.  browns had first down in OT at buccs 45 and only needed FG.  browns found another way to lose

Falcons 2-4, ( should be 5-1)  we have distinction of being only team in division to NOT win a game we shouldnt and blow a game (3 in all) Eagles, saints, bengals

not impossible mind you but the breaks sure dont appear to be in our favor this year

28 minutes ago, New Hope Eagle said:

tomorrow nights game is a must win and even then our chances are not good.

today was a real bad day for the falcons as all 3 NFC South teams won games they should have lost.

Saints 5-1,  (Should be 2-4), won by a missed extra point.  Are you kidding me!  they have won 2 others they should have lost, browns and falcons.

Panthers, 4-2 ( should be 3-3)  beat eagles after training 17-0.  largest 4th quarter comeback in their history

Buccs, 3-3 ( should be 1-5))  beat eagles week 2 and won today.  browns had first down in OT at buccs 45 and only needed FG.  browns found another way to lose

Falcons 2-4, ( should be 5-1)  we have distinction of being only team in division to NOT win a game we shouldnt and blow a game (3 in all) Eagles, saints, bengals

not impossible mind you but the breaks sure dont appear to be in our favor this year

even if Tucker makes the XP the game still would've gone into OT

34 minutes ago, New Hope Eagle said:

Actually 2-4, because they barely beat the Giants by a miraculous 63 yard field goal.....

We just need to take care of our games.  Everything else will fall in place... Saints schedule is brutal the next 5 wks.  bound to lose 2 at minimum. Panthers next 5 isn't a cake walk either.  At least 2 losses.  And the Bucs well theyre the bucs.  Win tomar focus on Redskins next 2 wks..  

19 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Saints are freakishly lucky. That voodoo stuff is real. Think this could be their yr :ninja:

**** NO!!! Not with the Super Bowl in Atlanta this year. **** NO!!! I would fall off a cliff and injure myself if that happens!