GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Over/Under OBJ puts up 150ydsand 2TD

42 posts in this topic

I think he is going to put out an angry maximum effort......we are going to have to stack the box for Barkley....... Can we hold them both under 100yds each?

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Barkley will get 150+ all purpose yards. Beckham will not have a field day. I think it’ll be something 5 rec for 65 yards and a TD

That's exactly the way I see it.  They'd be stupid not to make Barkley the focus of the game plan.  

14 minutes ago, Road Warrior said:

That's exactly the way I see it.  They'd be stupid not to make Barkley the focus of the game plan.  

Yea, our fans just think the very worst is going to happen every game right now. “7 guys go on IR”, “insert Blank will have a career day against us.” Just dumb pathetic pessimistic crap

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea, our fans just think the very worst is going to happen every game right now. “7 guys go on IR”, “insert Blank will have a career day against us.” Just dumb pathetic pessimistic crap

Let’s be honest, that’s every year, every week. There’s always going to be the happy go lucky optimists and there’s going to be the don’t need downplay mediocrity pessimists. It’s never going to change

28 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Let’s be honest, that’s every year, every week. There’s always going to be the happy go lucky optimists and there’s going to be the don’t need downplay mediocrity pessimists. It’s never going to change

Was my prediction response to the OP optimistic or pessimistic? 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Was my prediction response to the OP optimistic or pessimistic? 

Where does realistic fall in that category? 

You call predictions like what you made pessimistic but don’t take into consideration how realistic it is. Every realistic prediction doesn’t have to mean someone’s being negative. That’s just you taking it that way for no reason

caponine likes this

I think we contain Barkley running the ball but him coming out of the backfield catching passes concern me.  I think to neutralize what OBJ does is going to be dependent on how much pressure we get on Eli.  Their OL is very suspect.  It’s time for Tru and Rocky to have a shutdown type of performance.

5 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I think we contain Barkley running the ball but him coming out of the backfield catching passes concern me.  I think to neutralize what OBJ does is going to be dependent on how much pressure we get on Eli.  Their OL is very suspect.  It’s time for Tru and Rocky to have a shutdown type of performance.

So you're saying 38-13 Falcons...thanks man...placing my bet now..

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I would agree with you on this except we just watched Jameis Winstion slap our secondary around with his dong .... 

Under and although Tru won’t be the only one checking him....not for nothing Tru has been balling since the Bengals game. I think that will continue whether it’s Beckham, Shepard, or whomever. 

Falcons pass rush hasn't turned up all year they got Jarrett and Shelby back.Got to see more from this group tomorrow.

If we get to the above I'll take the under thanks Alex.

58 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

I’d be more worried about Barkley and engram. We’ve issues with covering rbs out the backfield. 

What if Julio gets 2 tds? I’m calling it! :ninja:

Have a problem with elite wrs as well :ninja: