MIss State at LSU Game Thread

SacFalcFan

57 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I just looked at Nick Fitzgerald's stats and those are the worst QB stats I have ever seen in my life. 4/16, 19 YDS, 0 TD, 3 INT

moorehead system requires nick to be a decent passer and he isn't close to that.. it's amazing to see him just completely look lost for most of the season. 

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

moorehead system requires nick to be a decent passer and he isn't close to that.. it's amazing to see him just completely look lost for most of the season. 

Weren't you really high on him a couple years ago? Seems like I remember you talking about how you thought he'd become a really good QB. Just has never happened.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Weren't you really high on him a couple years ago? Seems like I remember you talking about how you thought he'd become a really good QB. Just has never happened.

i remember when he was being recruited and he was the perfect fit for what mullin wanted to do..  he had 2 really good to great seasons under Mullin, but he regressed because he was asked to change his game for moorehead.. mullin put him in a great position to be successful, but moorehead just hasn't.  that offensive line for msu has hurt as well.  it's a very disappointing end to what was turning into a heck of a career.