SkerFalcon8710

Mods part 3: The Empire Strikes Back

147 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man screw that. If that’s your way of having fun then do it. You can’t pacify posters who can’t share a laugh. They claim others are ruining this place when’s in reality they aren’t any better

Thats true. Screw them! I come here to have a good time and experience. And from time to time i do actually post thought-provoking threads that stirs debate. So yea, im going to keep being ME for better or worse.

Thanks for the cognitive recalibration (from Avengers when Black Widow smacked Hawkeye)

1 minute ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Thats true. Screw them! I come here to have a good time and experience. And from time to time i do actually post thought-provoking threads that stirs debate. So yea, im going to keep being ME for better or worse.

Thanks for the cognitive recalibration (from Avengers when Black Widow smacked Hawkeye)

Don’t let anyone change you. You can be annoying at times but guess what, we all are in our own way. They definitely are no better than you are

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Don’t let anyone change you. You can be annoying at times but guess what, we all are in our own way. They definitely are no better than you are

Any one person that is never annoying in any way is not a person - its a robot. Its what makes us human, our idiosyncracies

ya_boi_j likes this

10 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

i dont take anything personal, unless its in my bedroom :D

So you take it in the bedroom. You know what. I think I’m gonna leave this alone for the day cause I don’t wanna know y’all like that

RING OF HONOR, papachaz and Vandy like this

2 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

We got truths...false...funny...not funny...misunderstoods..fights...bickering....complaining....apologies...apologies taken back...naked women....crude jokes...

If you aint having fun....might be time to check that pulse.

That's the board as a whole when it's clicking! 

20 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Im betting i will be taking another 2 week vacation, after an old enemy showed back up here ... someone who is really Shiny and made it his Mod Life here to make my Posting Life more miserable. I have forgiven, but not forgotten.

Like any company who hires employees, they should all review candidates for the job very thoroughly. And i think this board has made a few mistakes in the past, that were not as shiny as they should have been.

And thats what i will say about that.

that was in code there, wasn't it....I see what you did there  

uSzekGQ.jpg

7 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

We got truths...false...funny...not funny...misunderstoods..fights...bickering....complaining....apologies...apologies taken back...naked women....crude jokes...

If you aint having fun....might be time to check that pulse.

Basically, it's what family does.  

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Its funny you say that...because thats what my second paragraph was going to say...but I went with the pulse...lol

I go for the concise...you know the short and the sweet.

That really helps on TATF if you know what I mean. 

papachaz and RING OF HONOR like this

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man screw that. If that’s your way of having fun then do it. You can’t pacify posters who can’t share a laugh. They claim others are ruining this place when’s in reality they aren’t any better

Yeah the holier-than-thou posters fail to realize the "humor" they bring to this forum ~ comical delusions of grandeur.

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

Yeah the holier-than-thou posters fail to realize the "humor" they bring to this forum ~ comical delusions of grandeur.

some of us do our dead level best to show them what humor there is in their posts.....but for the most part I do believe it's like a cam newton pass to his wide receivers, over their heads  :ninja: