SkerFalcon8710

Mods part 3: The Empire Strikes Back

147 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I agree. There’s about 4 or 5 posters that really need to go away 

It obviously takes a lot to ban someone, which is probably a good thing. I will say mods have exercised incredible restraint over the past month or two not banning at least 2-3 folks in here. All of whom are/were whining in the other two mod bashing threads. 

And Stupid threads like those two are exactly why I would never be a mod. 

Just now, Road Warrior said:

It was meant to be humorous... guess I need to shut up.  

Sorry dude....i just been reading a lot of people attacking one another lately...

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Sorry dude....i just been reading a lot of people attacking one another lately...

NO problem at all, thanks, **** I even  call myself a dumbazz!  

RING OF HONOR likes this

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

It obviously takes a lot to ban someone, which is probably a good thing. I will say mods have exercised incredible restraint over the past month or two not banning at least 2-3 folks in here. All of whom are whining in this very thread. 

And Stupid threads like this one is exactly why I would never be a mod. 

Glad to know how you truly feel. And don’t say you weren’t talking about me because I’ve been very vocal about this particular topic. 

3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

It obviously takes a lot to ban someone, which is probably a good thing. I will say mods have exercised incredible restraint over the past month or two not banning at least 2-3 folks in here. All of whom are/were whining in the other two mod bashing threads. 

And Stupid threads like those two  are exactly why I would never be a mod. 

Yep, it just drives me crazy how many stupid threads are made everyday. The mods need to put a limit on thread creating. How many threads are we going to see about predicting IR for our players or predicting who will have career days against us? The negativity is seriously SO pathetic. It’s cringeworthy. Bunch of losers flooding this place 

Falconsfan567, Ergo Proxy and Vandy like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Glad to know how you truly feel. And don’t say you weren’t talking about me because I’ve been very vocal about this particular topic. 

You’re being way too sensitive. And no, I wasn’t talking about you. You’re actually one of my fav posters in here, so I have no idea where that is coming from. 

It should be pretty obvious who I was taking about. But maybe not. 

Ergo Proxy and JD dirtybird21 like this

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yep, it just drives me crazy how many stupid threads are made everyday. The mods need to put a limit on thread creating. How many threads are we going to see about predicting IR for our players or predicting who will have career days against us? The negativity is seriously SO pathetic. It’s cringeworthy. Bunch of losers flooding this place 

Everyone’s doesn’t have to be optimistic man. If everyone played the Homer role, how interesting would this place be? I mean if you don’t want to ever have real debates then that’s cool and all but you aren’t going to find that here

PokerSteve and JD dirtybird21 like this

14 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Folks taking pleasure team is off to a bad start, mainly because of injuries. WTF is up with that? 

Yes, they are losers. I’m all for calling out poor coaching and poor play, done that plenty myself. But these constant negativity threads started by the same couple of clowns are just desperate crylng for attention, IMO. 

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

You’re being way too sensitive. And no, I wasn’t talking about you. You’re actually one of my fav posters in here, so I have no idea where that is coming from. 

It should be pretty obvious who I was taking about. But maybe not. 

Nah no sensitivity at all. Only a very small handful of us in this thread saying something about the mods and I’m one of them so it is what it is. Times like these is when you see who your real homies are. Thanks again. :tiphat:

57 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Nah no sensitivity at all. Only a very small handful of us in this thread saying something about the mods and I’m one of them so it is what it is. Times like these is when you see who your real homies are. Thanks again. :tiphat:

?  Not sure what you meant by that. Again, I’ve been gone from board a few days and wasn’t talking about you j.

Also, See my edit, I thought I was in one of the other two mod-bashing threads.

Don’t get me wrong,  I don’t agree with you or anyone else bashing mods in a thread, they have pretty much a thankless job..... but I have no dog in that fight between you and whoever, and it sure wasn’t the point I was making. My point is the terrible threads started over and over again by a couple posters in here on a daily basis, then whining when mods call them out in it.

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Everyone’s doesn’t have to be optimistic man. If everyone played the Homer role, how interesting would this place be? I mean if you don’t want to ever have real debates then that’s cool and all but you aren’t going to find that here

That’s not what I’m referring to. A good example is the injury Quinn app thread from earlier this week. The passive aggressive shot fired is childish and not football talk worthy. It’s just a fan that’s mad because the team is losing. But threads like that are created far too often right now 

Ergo Proxy, Vandy and Falconsfan567 like this

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

That’s not what I’m referring to. A good example is the injury Quinn app thread from earlier this week. The passive aggressive shot fired is childish and not football talk worthy. It’s just a fan that’s mad because the team is losing. But threads like that are created far too often right now 

Dude that was for ***** and giggles. **** this very thread is for ***** and giggles. If you don’t have a good sense of humor then no it’s won’t  appeal to you at all. If you do you appreciate it for what it is

PokerSteve and rounz like this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I think you really mis-understand me. Im not mad or angry. Im just trying to bring make light and fun of a doom-and-gloom situation. You should lighten up.

PokerSteve and ya_boi_j like this

6 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

And it’s the cumulation of them. That one taken by itself was kinda cute, until you combine it with the other 10-15 threads he started in a short period of time complaining about the same darn thing.

Ugh. Enough already.

2 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I think you really mis-understand me. Im not mad or angry. Im just trying to bring make light and fun of a doom-and-gloom situation. You should lighten up.

Eh. I know it was sarcasm. But it didn’t feel light and fun as you’re suggesting.

5 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

From now on, i promise to only post serious football discussion threads. No more Jokes from me! If thats what the majority posters want.

No More Fun! (this place is going to be horrible)

Man screw that. If that’s your way of having fun then do it. You can’t pacify posters who can’t share a laugh. They claim others are ruining this place when’s in reality they aren’t any better