mashburn*Fibonacci

Mods what's the problem, part 2

129 posts in this topic

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Too much crying 

If we were allowed to have fun like we have since the board came into existence,  there wouldn't be any. But now someone ask if there is a translator app for Quinn discussing injuries,  and a op gets offended.  And there's several others it's happened to.  That's just the latest example of "not being able to take a joke and instead nuke it with abusing their mod powers)"

38 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Had my run in with Moderators too. 

Still upset about  when they asked me to provide the actual support for my argument then banned me for a month only 5-10 minutes....after asking me to provide the info.  I was highly offended by the lack of transparency and respect for a poster who was going back to provide the information solicited by the Mod only to discover he had already been banned.

I think the main issue is the doublé standard when it comes to the COC...certain posters get away with things other posters get punished for.

I still have points against me for instigative behavior which to this day I still do not agreed with because I was the one being harassed yet I got banned for speaking out about it. 

You can agree or disagree…..but everyone should be civil especially the mods as they are tasked with upholding compliance with COC and should also uphold FCC Regulatory Compliance.

In any event…..there's my 2 cents.

some of them are f*ckin hypocrites they punish people for the same things that they do. I can remember when mods have closed the thread just because. There were no heated arguments , this is a MB so ofc people are gonna have a differing of opinions. It use to annoy me so much, i agree with you soo much

1 hour ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Cops the show is,  while i'm selling furniture in my house. 

How you been @swift

There are other things like learn some Fibonacci series.

In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the integer sequence which are characterized by the fact that every number after the first two is the sum of the two preceding ones.... It was first shown by an Indian Mathematician Pingala at around 200BC.....

Now go learn something 

41 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

When you stop crying about when people get upset over the falcons, i'll then call you a kid and stop saying you need a warm glass of titty milk and your diapers changed.  

I agree with you on this. Some posters act like toddlers when someone disagrees with them. Then the childish name-calling and mud-slinging commences. I still do not understand why we should agree with one another 110% of the time.  

Even if someone has a far out opinion or an opinion you know is designed to cause discontent, be an adult about it and ignore it. 

Great post!

1 hour ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

I love these threads, and i support the OP. But i think i am 1 more comment away from getting a 2 week ban again. So Im going to stay out of this one on the sideline today.

I support the OP as well. @DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry Is a pretty terrible mod and let’s the authority go to his head. Would make a fine addition to the thought police.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I support the OP as well. @DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry Is a pretty terrible mod and let’s the authority go to his head. Would make a fine addition to the thought police.

Rather have it go to his head than his d.....Well, you know.

51 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

When you stop crying about when people get upset over the falcons, i'll then call you a kid and stop saying you need a warm glass of titty milk and your diapers changed.  

LOL!! OMG!!! Pot meet kettle!! Geez!!

9 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I agree with you on this. Some posters act like toddlers when someone disagrees with them. Then the childish name-calling and mud-slinging commences. I still do not understand why we should agree with one another 110% of the time.  

Even if someone has a far out opinion or an opinion you know is designed to cause discontent, be an adult about it and ignore it. 

Great post!

You know you just agreed with the biggest bipolar poster this board has ever seen right? He has no room to talk. Disagree with him about anything and the name calling consumes. I have plenty of civil disagreements and discussions on this board with lots of folks.

FA91 likes this

But then again, this is a message board. You're all free to believe whatever you wish to believe. I'm not here to make friends. If you don't agree or like me then tough nuts. I've got more important things in life than to get my feelings hurt because someone disagreed with me on a message board.

kiwifalcon likes this

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You know you just agreed with the biggest bipolar poster this board has ever seen right? He has no room to talk. Disagree with him about anything and the name calling consumes. I have plenty of civil disagreements and discussions on this board with lots of folks.

I don't think he was talking about you. I think he meant to @ another poster (though I may be wrong). I certainly wasn't talking about you in my post, though. I highly regard and respect you as a poster. There is a reason you have six figure posts and well in excess of 25k likes. 

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I am creating this thread due to the other being locked,  because @PK Manley is saying I'm a liar on trying to talk to a mod. And I'm clearing my name. 

@HASHBROWN3 asked if all the complaining of things could be done behind closed doors.  I replied showing where I did reach out to the mod I see locking and moving threads.  But I left out the name of the mod and the conversation. I did that so the mod would not get bashed, nor seen as attacking,  nor people getting into one of many of the problems. 

So i did it Like this....

k0rku8.jpg

@PK Manley responds calling me a liar and saying the thread is being locked due to that.  I wrote him right away showing the proof.  So now I will do it publicly for anyone else to know I've tried talking behind closed doors and i'm not a liar.  (Might be a whiny ***** or A-hole at times. But here's another example of a mod abusing their powers). 

bbj1g.jpg

11k8e50.jpg

If you haven't seen the original thread. To sum it up there is a mod who gets offended over jokes, he will lock and moves the threads.  He has done it to me and several others.  The latest was jedi thread asking if there was a translator for when quinn discussed injuries.  Some people frown upon jokes,  but some laugh.  And everyone handles things differently in sad times.  

This board came from people who could say whatever and whenever. Pure football was made for those who couldn't handle being offended,  trolls or just wanted to talk seriously.  A couple years ago RC was demolished over mods abusing their power and not following COC. And then ABF was almost lost as well.  And now it's worked its way into TATF.  

Mods should be mods. They moderate and stick to the COC. They want to discuss,  that's fine,  however when you disagree, don't go abusing your power.  

I sure hope y’all can work this thing out Mash.  I really do.  Maybe there’s a business line you can reach them on to talk it through.  It’s not really working out this way.  I’m gonna try to bow out gracefully my man.  :tiphat:

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

3 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I don't think he was talking about you. I think he meant to @ another poster (though I may be wrong). I certainly wasn't talking about you in my post, though. I highly regard and respect you as a poster. There is a reason you have six figure posts and well in excess of 25k likes. 

Nope, he was talking about me. We have a long history on this board going back many years. Simple things and he would just explode on me for absolutely no reason. I just eventually stopped responding to him because even when I did agree with him he would explode on me.