mashburn*Fibonacci

Mods what's the problem, part 2

129 posts in this topic

I am creating this thread due to the other being locked,  because @PK Manley is saying I'm a liar on trying to talk to a mod. And I'm clearing my name. 

@HASHBROWN3 asked if all the complaining of things could be done behind closed doors.  I replied showing where I did reach out to the mod I see locking and moving threads.  But I left out the name of the mod and the conversation. I did that so the mod would not get bashed, nor seen as attacking,  nor people getting into one of many of the problems. 

So i did it Like this....

k0rku8.jpg

@PK Manley responds calling me a liar and saying the thread is being locked due to that.  I wrote him right away showing the proof.  So now I will do it publicly for anyone else to know I've tried talking behind closed doors and i'm not a liar.  (Might be a whiny ***** or A-hole at times. But here's another example of a mod abusing their powers). 

bbj1g.jpg

11k8e50.jpg

If you haven't seen the original thread. To sum it up there is a mod who gets offended over jokes, he will lock and moves the threads.  He has done it to me and several others.  The latest was jedi thread asking if there was a translator for when quinn discussed injuries.  Some people frown upon jokes,  but some laugh.  And everyone handles things differently in sad times.  

This board came from people who could say whatever and whenever. Pure football was made for those who couldn't handle being offended,  trolls or just wanted to talk seriously.  A couple years ago RC was demolished over mods abusing their power and not following COC. And then ABF was almost lost as well.  And now it's worked its way into TATF.  

Mods should be mods. They moderate and stick to the COC. They want to discuss,  that's fine,  however when you disagree, don't go abusing your power.  

2 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

Really? There is nothing on TV to occupy your time?

Cops the show is,  while i'm selling furniture in my house. 

How you been @swift

Edited by mashburn*Fibonacci

Just now, caponine said:

I support op , i support anyone who takes a stand against mods. Certain mods i dont like, and certain ones i do. Mostly i dont 

Had my run in with Moderators too. 

Still upset about  when they asked me to provide the actual support for my argument then banned me for a month only 5-10 minutes....after asking me to provide the info.  I was highly offended by the lack of transparency and respect for a poster who was going back to provide the information solicited by the Mod only to discover he had already been banned.

I think the main issue is the doublé standard when it comes to the COC...certain posters get away with things other posters get punished for.

I still have points against me for instigative behavior which to this day I still do not agreed with because I was the one being harassed yet I got banned for speaking out about it. 

You can agree or disagree…..but everyone should be civil especially the mods as they are tasked with upholding compliance with COC and should also uphold FCC Regulatory Compliance.

In any event…..there's my 2 cents.

45 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Considering who the OP is I for one am not surprised. I'll never forget all the times he went completely ballistic on me for absolutely no reason.

When you stop crying about when people get upset over the falcons, i'll then call you a kid and stop saying you need a warm glass of titty milk and your diapers changed.  

Halcon-1 and TriggeredGG like this

8 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Had my run in with Moderators too. 

Still upset about  when they asked me to provide the actual support for my argument then banned me for a month only 5-10 minutes....after asking me to provide the info.  I was highly offended by the lack of transparency and respect for a poster who was going back to provide the information solicited by the Mod only to discover he had already been banned.

I think the main issue is the doublé standard when it comes to the COC...certain posters get away with things other posters get punished for.

I still have points against me for instigative behavior which to this day I still do not agreed with because I was the one being harassed yet I got banned for speaking out about it. 

You can agree or disagree…..but everyone should be civil especially the mods as they are tasked with upholding compliance with COC and should also uphold FCC Regulatory Compliance.

In any event…..there's my 2 cents.

What? You got banned. That explains where you been.